• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don’t Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

TaKupxy.gif

I saw that the show was on Netflix. Maybe I'll check it out thought I'm afraid in investing in something that was canceled before its time

LakeEarth

Anyone who stumbles on this thread and hasn't seen the show, it's on Netflix. I highly recommend it if you like wacky comedy.

Did this show just get added to Netflix or something? This is the third time I've seen it pop up in a week. Twice on Facebook from different friends, and then here.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Did this show just get added to Netflix or something? This is the third time I've seen it pop up in a week. Twice on Facebook from different friends, and then here.
Think it was last month.

Watched it for the first time a few weeks ago, really loved it. Shame it got cancelled.

Surprised me seeing thos a the top as I knew it was cancelled some time ago.
One of the guys we are working on a game told me to watch this because some of thw characters that appear woild help us to create some for our game. Looked for info about it and saw that it was cancelled so I never bodered with, but seeing the positive impressions here maybe I give it a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom