• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump is planning a victory tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
BT8cDMh.gif

President-elect Donald Trump will be embarking on a “victory tour” to the states he carried, a campaign aide told reporters Thursday.

The tour will bring Trump “obviously to the states that we won and the swing states we flipped over,” Gigicos said.

Trump carried 30 states.

Has a President ever done this before? Is Trump really that uncertain in his supporter's loyalty that he has to further cement their relationship? His poll numbers are lowest for any incoming President at the moment and one poll only showed 20% of responders want him to focus on healthcare in January. I guess he needs an enthusiasm boost when he takes office. Thats the only thing that validates this circus beyond stroking Trump's own ego.

Auctopus

I don't care about the ego, I'm worried that this will mean he will go to Trump states and rile people up even further with Muslim and wall talk, now with a Presidential victory behind him.

Surfinn

Clueless. I'm sure this will be a great first step in bringing everyone together and ending mass protests around the country.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
On this tour he will also announce his new organization the Trump Youth, he will unveil his new hand signal, and new logo the Trumpstika.

It kind of makes sense for a President to travel around thanking people for voting for them afterward.

It is just unfortunate that the first one is Trump. Anybody else and I probably wouldn't mind.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still having a hard time believing this actually happened. A victory tour. Oh boy.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Good, he's bound to say bullshit in one of these and get a blowback, no to mention the protesters will surely gather around his rallies.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
This is a good way to punish the states who didn't vote for him.

Another idea could be, start withholding federal funds from Loser States.

Iksenpets

Banned
"States he carried."

Too bad. That would be a protest to remember.

Man, even in the states he won he can't show in any of the major cities without prompting pretty big protests. This tour may end up being the first indicator we're going to get of how nasty the anti-Trump protest movement is going to get.

Jeffrey

So uh...

sure would be nice if he told people to stop being racist and mean to minorities on tour...

Is that too much to ask for the POTUS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom