• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donnie Wahlburg or Mark Wahlburg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
As a native Bostonian, I think they're both insufferable.

Browny

Banned
Donnie?

what-no.gif

Marky Mark all the way.

TedMilk

I don't know who Donnie is, but Mark is the most awfully wooden excuse for an actor I've ever had the displeasure of viewing. I can't believe how many high profile roles he's had. Guy's a hack.

I generally hate both of them.

If I had to choose, I'd choose Donnie.

Also, Donnie was the ring announcer for Yokozuna vs. Lex Luger at Wrestlemania 10. He got pretty serious boos, maybe the biggest boos of the night, from the MSG crowd.

I don't know who Donnie is, but Mark is the most awfully wooden excuse for an actor I've ever had the displeasure of viewing. I can't believe how many high profile roles he's had. Guy's a hack.

Donnie was one of five frontmen for New Kids on the Block. Mark was frontman for Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Donnie burned down some kids house, allegedly, as NKOTB were falling apart in the 90s. Mark crippled an innocent man in a southie bar fight (I think those are the details).

It's all you need to know.

Sapiens

Put both Mark and Donnie in that machine from "The Fly" and give me the combination of the two: Donark WahlWahl.

It will give us the nicer version of a Boston hooligan who blinds Korean grocers. It will be much easier to pardon this man of his crimes.

No Bounce, No Play - He was amazing in Dreamcatcher

tumblr_n9zc308Bjb1the679o1_400.gif

I hate Donnie because of Dreamcatcher. I was in love with a girl when the movie came out, so i invited her to see that movie.

Everytime i tried to talk to her, she looked at me and imitated Duddits. Even weeks after our "date".

Mark Wahlberg is the fucking GOAT, dude is a solid actor, i just fucking like him.

also, im truly shocked finding out just now that they were brothers even though i like Blue Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom