• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don't you love the feeling you get when you finish..

Status
Not open for further replies.

neptunes

all your finals (or exams for us canadians) and that you're totally done with the current school year?

I feel so free!

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Yes - it's a great feeling indeed. Almost as good as when you don't have any finals and go home a week before everyone.

neptunes said:
I feel like I can play some boring @ss mmorpg for the next 7 hours.

Interesting... I get a similar symptom when I'm going through exams. When I'm supposed to be studying for a boring exam (pulling an all-nighter), I suddenly get a strong urge to play the games that I have been neglecting for years (because I was too bored to finish them for example), and that feeling disappears just as fast when I don't have to study anymore.

bjork

The class I finished last night puts me exactly 50% through my degree program. Now it's all one long home stretch.

When I graduate and I take my last class, I'm taking the next day off to celebrate. I plan to celebrate by getting one of those $4.99 plastic kiddy pools from Wal-Mart, filling it with cold water, and sitting in it naked in my backyard while I flick water in and out of my bellybutton like Al Bundy.

It will rock.

bjork said:
The class I finished last night puts me exactly 50% through my degree program. Now it's all one long home stretch.

When I graduate and I take my last class, I'm taking the next day off to celebrate. I plan to celebrate by getting one of those $4.99 plastic kiddy pools from Wal-Mart, filling it with cold water, and sitting in it naked in my backyard while I flick water in and out of my bellybutton like Al Bundy.

It will rock.

laugh.gif

Dyne

Ugh. I finished school and had my commencement, but I still have 2 provincial examinations to do, but it doesn't help that one is geology - a week from today - and geography - a week after that. This is basically summer with studying. It sucks!!

nomoment

adelgary said:
Interesting... I get a similar symptom when I'm going through exams. When I'm supposed to be studying for a boring exams (pulling an all-nighter), I suddenly get a strong urge to play the games that I have been neglecting for years (because I was too bored to finish them for example), and that feeling disappears just as fast when I don't have to study anymore.
I hear you.

During exams, I feel the bizarre urge to do anything BUT studying. Last exam period, I played Beyond the Beyond for like, half a day. BEYOND THE BEYOND!

I actually enjoy the feeling of starting it more...

finishing usually gets packaged w/ remorse on my part.

Erm, this is "really" not a finals thread is it?

*looks around*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom