Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Most feed reports are trivial, you'd have to be a really huge dick about intentionally feeding to get any kind of repercussion.

Today's update: test client is live!
Next week's update: test client gets its first update!
Week after that's update: test client's stuff goes live in real version, test client gets new update!

Believe.

It's repeatedly dying on purpose. Like just running past all of the towers into the enemy base over and over. It has to be pretty obvious that you are trying to ruin the game. You shouldn't banned for having a bad game and going 0-10.
Yeah.

Although that won't stop people from demanding you report their teammate for "feeding". To which my favorite response is always, "Sorry, I'm not reporting someone for being new to the game." And then they shut up. Every time. Feels good. :3

Lol.
I just tried Juggernaut for the first time in a pub game (I wanted to use Sand King but he wasn't available) and I did a lot of mistakes 'cause it's pretty late.
but besides that I finished to carry the game with 10 kills and 0 deaths. I never saw so many n00bs in one game, even in my team for 2 people was the first time in DOTA 2 and in a moba game at all.

problem is: match seems gone, I mean I can't see the replay and the game doesn't count that as a win, wtf? Does anyone know why?

btw I'm looking for people to play with so if someone here wants let me know.

I've had that happen to me. Match disappeared as if it was never played, no replay, no record, no Win on my stats.

It was a nice game full of big Tidehunter plays but alas, I'll never get to analyze it. :(

I've had that happen to me. Match disappeared as if it was never played, no replay, no record, no Win on my stats.

It was a nice game full of big Tidehunter plays but alas, I'll never get to analyze it. :(
I can see it in match history but nothing else.
so it's a bug and not a problem with the update, sigh. :(

Haly

Big throws by Haly's Spec.

Only 470 GPM as well. Fuuuuu. Needed to rush Midas instead.

BZM FORGIVE ME, I HAVE SINNED.

Lol.
I just tried Juggernaut for the first time in a pub game (I wanted to use Sand King but he wasn't available) and I did a lot of mistakes 'cause it's pretty late.
but besides that I finished to carry the game with 10 kills and 0 deaths. I never saw so many n00bs in one game, even in my team for 2 people was the first time in DOTA 2 and in a moba game at all.

problem is: match seems gone, I mean I can't see the replay and the game doesn't count that as a win, wtf? Does anyone know why?

btw I'm looking for people to play with so if someone here wants let me know.
QQ

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Oh man, I haven't seen that one in so long. I do remember really liking it. I've never watched any of the new ones, like SEED and whatnot. I think that was for the best.

I think I prefer the RX-79 G over the Ez, though. I own some weird limited model of it somewhere around here.

edit: oh, it was behind my guyver and berserk statue :D

Haly

I think I prefer the RX-79 G over the Ez, though. I own some weird limited model of it somewhere around here.
What I like most about Ez8 is the conservative design. No bright yellows or reds, all business. Makes it less toy-like, which is something a lot of other Gundams have trouble with.

(I've never watched miller's report so I haven't seen the RX-79 G in action)

Status
Not open for further replies.