• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Boston Major (December 3-10) Final Battle before the New Journey

schlynch

beautiful
tears.gif

brutal
props to ana, i really doubted him when he joined the team but he is on fire now.

Yeah I was skeptical but boy has he proved me wrong.

I don't know who to root for this next game, I love both teams. Hell my fave 4 teams all got to play today so I ain't mad.

I'm rooting for Beautipul Doto.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
EG beating Wings and VP then getting trounced like that smh.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
I think Tal is almost there proving that he is of the all time great captains in dota among puppey, ppd, xiao8. Pretty impressive coming off of fanatic. Leading Col with Swindlez into TI5, winning 2 majors after. With 3 majors if it happens it becomes a strong case.

That said I hope ad finem takes it. I want to see that booth break.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Ppd drafts much better. That was poor drafting all around. No aoe hereos at all. Trade clock for tide and they would of had a better chance.
PPD drafts better than everyone, that's a pretty tall expectation to have.

Arol

PPD is one the best drafters/captains out there.

I'm still kinda curious why they didn't make a B squad around him.

Probably could have qualified instead of COL or NP.

PPD is thinking long term? Look at Fear, you can only do this for so long. PPD's position has more potential instead of being a coach like Fear or starting up a B team.

Arol

PPD is thinking long term? Look at Fear, you can only do this for so long. PPD's position has more potential instead of being a coach like Fear or starting up a B team.

Yeah don't get me wrong, it completely makes sense.

Feels like he could have made one more run at it and still get a management position after TI7.

Felt very abrupt to "retire" I guess.

At any rate, go Ad Finem! Although I think DC will destroy the greek dreams.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Most likely not enough time. There could be some contract issue though, like PPD is part of EG until 2017, and EG doesn't want to payroll a B Squad.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Are there any up and coming NA/EU pubstars in the 6k+ region that could be coming into pro Dota next year?

Top Bottom