• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to sell one of my 'yo i went to the international' couriers. Then I'll have tons of moneys to play around with in this stupid gem crap.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder too. Or...maybe they will just keep releasing items that can accept them, thus indirectly boosting the sales of keys (which is how we get couriers...and gems...).

Value of Prismatic Gems is really sky rocketing, if you have any extras you should try and list them on the market place now.

They should have made an exception with regards to the socketing system for an arcana item, it would have been super cool to be able to freely swap gems in and out.

I agree. That would be the best of both worlds (fixed styles and gems).

Reddit makes a decent point, I do wonder if this means Valve will start selling Prismatic Gems incorrectly in the future. Hat barons would hat it, but they hate anything that lowers the value of their "investments."

They could limit the shop to a small assortment of the most basic/common gems.

Easily done, just create a white template set of icons and colour-correct them against the given gem.

Yeah, that is actually fairly easy. It's 6 am here. So yeah, I am gonna see myself out.

traveler

Not Wario
UJuZ9Je.png

Rubiline. A better pink.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Purple prismatic gems just got real rare. That was one of the colors I was considering for my courier today before I settled on gold. All these random fluctuations in this game's economy are making my god damned head spin.

Gold looks pretty good. Rubiline is clearly the best Peacock color tho.

Grey looks good and it's cheap.

White, Grey and Placid Blue all look basically the same.

If you like that color, get the cheapest option.

Same with purple. Bright Purple, Purple, and Dungeon Doom will all look basically the same. If you want a purple, get the cheapest option and call it a day.

Gold looks pretty good. Rubiline is clearly the best Peacock color tho.

White, Grey and Placid Blue all look basically the same.

If you like that color, get the cheapest option.

Same with purple. Bright Purple, Purple, and Dungeon Doom will all look basically the same. If you want a purple, get the cheapest option and call it a day.
I'm gonna pick up a dungeon doom then.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
This may be a great chance for me to stock up on some Etheral gems.

Also, what chest dropped Bright Purple, I see it goes for a lot but very few seem to be out there.

BHK3

Banned
Is the new Ember Spirit Hat worth the same as his Governors Salakot? They seem the same to me from trades I see.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Aight it's between the default red, the orange, and that champion's green for me. That champion's green is sexy, but I really want to see orange in game before I delete the vanilla reflection's shade.

FtHTiny

Got the mythical horse courier after logging in today without doing anything.
Was it because our 11mil dmg on the beast was enough to get one?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Aight it's between the default red, the orange, and that champion's green for me. That champion's green is sexy, but I really want to see orange in game before I delete the vanilla reflection's shade.
I think an Orange would look really great. I think the green clashes too much, but I am just not a fan of champion green at all on anything.

Valve did a really good job on this item, it makes me want to buy it, play tb, and look awesome.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i am scamming... so many people right now... i feel so russian.

I think an Orange would look really great. I think the green clashes too much, but I am just not a fan of champion green at all on anything.

Valve did a really good job on this item, it makes me want to buy it, play tb, and look awesome.

Yeah I think orange would look really really good but I wanna see it in game with all the animations and stuff first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom