Double Hitler

GOTY, perhaps?

Seriously, for some reason I can't view the video on the website in Firefox, but I'm assuming this game is probably even more offensive than that screenshot already implies.

GOTY, perhaps?

Seriously, for some reason I can't view the video on the website in Firefox, but I'm assuming this game is probably even more offensive than that screenshot already implies.
it's two kids pretending to be hitler by standing on top of each other and you control them individually which brings QWOP-like situations

it's.. not really offensive? I mean it's Hitler and kids I guess

I like how the game's conceipt isn't really them posing as hitler.. but actually they were always hitler all along but they only wanted to study art and shit got out of control

deep stuff

I like how the game's conceipt isn't really them posing as hitler.. but actually they were always hitler all along but they only wanted to study art and shit got out of control

deep stuff
Exactly. Seems like most people in this thread don't get that core concept. Shit is darkly hilarious.

That last level is a nightmare. I can't imagine how somebody came up with this idea for a game.

Time to get the scoreboards going, 2546!