• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dr Slump Arale-chan for Nintendo DS first screens !!

egocrata

Banned
KupiKU!!!

I want to play as Gatchan as well. I love, love, love the show.

(specially in the extremely adorable, crazy wacky Catalan dubbing) :D

I hope the game will be as funny/crazy as the manga.

Can't wait !

supaman.jpg

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Wow, wait till my friend hears about this. He's such a hardcore fan he has his girlfriend cosplay as Arale when they go out to a costume party or something.

nny

N'cha! will we be able to do some poop-poking with the stylus?

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Obaid

Banned
Whimsical Phil said:
Hot damn! I will buy this.

And for the record, Arale is an unlockable character in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

damn i have that game at home :D i need to download the ps3 saves states with all chars unlocked and play as Arale.

Station42

wow, it actually looks very very similar to the original series...manga was very good, but lots of time passed...i wonder what's the gameplay all about.

wooooooooosshhhh....... :D

Stitch

Gold Member
ethelred said:
I've never even heard of this show, but going by what's posted in the opening post, it looks pretty fucking awful.

you're an idiot

egocrata said:
KupiKU!!!

I want to play as Gatchan as well. I love, love, love the show.

haha, i hope that you can eat the town as gatchan :D and destroy it as arale :p

is arale also in the us version of tenkaichi 3?

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
Stitch said:
is arale also in the us version of tenkaichi 3?
Yep. Her English voice actress (Brina Palencia) is even listed in the credits in the manual. Of course, you can also set the game's voices to Japanese.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
ethelred said:
I've never even heard of this show, but going by what's posted in the opening post, it looks pretty fucking awful.

Dr. Slump is Akira Toriyama's first manga effort before Dragonball. It's fucking fantastic.

Top Bottom