• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta Thread : There's no such thing as fair or unfair in battle

LowRoller

dragon-ball-fighterz-concept-art.jpg

Beta dates and times:
North American Beta Times

September 16, 2:00am - 5:00am PDT
September 16, 10:00am - 1:00pm PDT
September 16, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PDT
September 17, 1:00pm - 4:00pm PDT

European Beta Times (CST - France)

September 16, 11:00am - 2:00pm CST
September 16, 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST
September 17, 3:00am - 6:00am CST
September 17, 10:00pm - 1:00am CST

Japanese Beta Times

September 16, 6:00pm - 9:00pm JST
September 17, 2:00am - 5:00am JST
September 17, 10:00am - 1:00pm JST
September 18, 5:00am - 8:00am JS

HOW DO I GET IN!!!!!!???????
Unfortunately you cannot sign up for the ps4 beta anymore, but you can try your luck if you have a xbox one . Simply go to the insider preview on you xbox and see if the beta is listed in the insider content tab .

Controller layout:
62jgZwh.png

Good luck and get ready to lose!

800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg

FDC1

So if we were selected for the PS4 beta, we'd know it by now?

Technically Bamco said they'll send invites until tonight but I'd say if you didn't get the email with the dead link yesterday, that's likely a bad sign.

just redemeed my code on the sony website... any way i can download it from here or i have no choice than to go home? I can see the transaction, but i cannot see it in the list of possible downloads

Ferr986

Ps4 since launch and never received a email for any beta.. goddamn.

This is me. Thanks god for awesome gaffers doing giveaways.

Looking forward to be Yamcha'ed this weekend.

just redemeed my code on the sony website... any way i can download it from here or i have no choice than to go home? I can see the transaction, but i cannot see it in the list of possible downloads

You can select download to your PS4 via the web store, can't remember exactly where though and right now I can't check it (sorry). To be fair, sometimes it doesnt work to me and I have to end up downloading it in my PS4 lol

FDC1

For betas, I think you don't have any other choice than to wait to go home and find it in your library. Except if you have a possibility to remote play to start it.

Luckily PS4 beta is only 1.5Gb so download tonight shouldn't be too long ;-)

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I actually got an email from Bamco saying I was NOT selected.

Thanks for kicking me, Bamco :-/

"Thanks but fuck you.

Preorder our collector's edition btw".

The insider xbox thing worked for me but my controller's dpad is pretty fucked and I'd rather not buy a new one. Hope I can still somehow get in the PS4 one.

For betas, I think you don't have any other choice than to wait to go home and find it in your library. Except if you have a possibility to remote play to start it.

Luckily PS4 beta is only 1.5Gb so download tonight shouldn't be too long ;-)

thanks, i'm going home only tomorrow morning, just in time!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I also highly recommend watching this video on how to punish super dashes.A lot of people are going to do it this weekend.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcd0rP0kMvg

Wow this is extremely useful, at Gamescom people were spamming super dash and nobody really knew how to counter it and so people thought the game will get boring but this changes everything.

Fantastic video.

Astral

You wanna talk unfair? I still don't have internet because of Irma. Luckily I can go to my sister's house to play it but tha means no beautiful 4K.

I can't believe I got an invite code to get elected and then didn't get selected. A code to enter a beta, to get a code to play. Really? lol

Yaari

I wonder if this is just a 3-day thing or will they repeat it again sometime soon? I'll try to get a few hours in but not sure how much I will really be able to play.

Top Bottom