• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

Tsunamo

haven't been paying attention to the thread, what's all this about reject-

OMFG
Congrats :D

Glad to see a couple of GAFers managed to get in at least.
I would legit pay 20 bucks paypal for a code
I don't think that's possible unless you use the account tied to it. Apparently if someone else tries to download the beta aswell it locks you out of it.
Does preordering lock you in? It would be silly to have early access for the beta and still be rejected.
Pre-ordering is for the early access beta in Janurary next year.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
haven't been paying attention to the thread, what's all this about reject-

NQVpX5Q.jpg

OMFG

Fake there is no code on it.

have fun

MechaX

I got the rejection email.

Closed Betas were a mistake.

Because of this, I am going to buy MvC instead! It's not like I wanted to play the beta this weekend with friends Bamco!

patchday

Thank You for Your Interest
While the closed beta is full, you will automatically be qualified as a potential candidate for future testing opportunities. Thank you for being a super DRAGON BALL fan!

Yep I got dissed.

So long folks. I will return after beta test over cause the testers are gonna just rub it in hard now

Grimsen

Man, that closed beta has very specific times to play. I wonder if it's the same scheduled for all participants.

Saturday
5am - 8am EST
1pm - 4pm EST
9pm 12am EST

Sunday
4pm - 7pm EST

Grimsen

『Inaba Resident』;248857352 said:
Yep its the same for everybody.

If you can't play at those times, I'd be glad to take it off your hands lol

Oh no, my kids gonna learn to take care of themselfs, daddy playin

Voror

Got the rejection email which surprised me that they'd bother sending those. Ah well. Hope everyone that gets it has a good time. I look forward to impressions.

MechaX

I swear if Wong's stream is all "man I sure wish I was playing Mahvel right about now" during the beta, this world is gon learn that Broly wasn't the only Legendary Super Saiyan

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I swear if Wong's stream is all "man I sure wish I was playing Mahvel right about now" during the beta, this world is gon learn that Broly wasn't the only Legendary Super Saiyan

who gives a shit what he says, justin has been shilling mvci for months and that has done little to derail the dbfz train

Neoxon

Maybe your friend is the person who made the beta selections or in an epic twist your handling them all.
Nah, it's Vesper (remember, I do podcasts with him on occasion). I signed up for the beta prior to him reaching out to me.

Trust me, if I was the one handing out the beta codes, I'd prioritize GAFers & people in my local scene.

Top Bottom