• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Sparking Zero Confirms Hit, Kale and Broly

Draugoth

Gold Member
V-Jump Magazine confirms Dragon Ball Sparklin Zero will have Broly, Hit, Ginyu Forces and Berserk Kale.

The Characters in the game will be divided into categories for balance purposes (the first ones revealed are Speed and Power)

Hit
Kale
Dyspo
Kid Goku (OG Dragon Ball)
Kakunsa (Blue haired girl)
Super Broly

JWNP4PO.jpeg

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
I would risk a guess that the last one would be called tech and characters like Kurillin and Guldo will be part of it. Speed would have Hit and Burter.
I find Kale a boring character though, but Hit is a good one. I expect a good amount of Super characters, like Magenta, Frost, Moro and more.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
I would risk a guess that the last one would be called tech and characters like Kurillin and Guldo will be part of it. Speed would have Hit and Burter.
I find Kale a boring character though, but Hit is a good one. I expect a good amount of Super characters, like Magenta, Frost, Moro and more.

Kale shares to much similarities with Broly transformation wise. I hate that they went that route with her, and because of that I don't like her one bit.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
For speed it says that they benefit from being able to attack non-stop and fast, in exchange for power and hp, but they also have more stamina for moving around.
For power it says ki and movement use a lot of energy, but in return you get super strong special moves.

Stitch

Gold Member
Looking at the other DB games from Bandai Namco, the DLC for this will be over 9000 which is a shame because the Tenkaichi games had like 100 Characters :/

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
What if he is an anime-only enjoyer? :pie_thinking:
well then you cant be upset at people talking about the manga thats continued for 6 years after the anime lol

if you only watch the anime ... and you're waiting on them to continue the anime.. with no word on if that will ever even happen (its been 6 years now with not a single mention of it continuing, just fake rumors)... you cant expect people to just.. never talk about the story in the manga.

that page i posted was like almost 4 years old at this point.

read the manga! its great

Last edited:
SSJ4 Goku or hard pass for me.

GT wasn’t great, but the SSJ4 transformations are still the best looking in the entire series, while also embracing the whole monkey aspect.

Super got really dumb and lazy with its power ups. Which might be even stupider than the writing there.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Moro going from some Jersey Devil looking mf to Cell with goat horns is the most Toriyama shit. Both Cell and Freeza's first forms are GOATED.

N30RYU

GT wasn’t great, but the SSJ4 transformations are still the best looking in the entire series, while also embracing the whole monkey aspect.

Super got really dumb and lazy with its power ups. Which might be even stupider than the writing there.
Tbh Super just copied everything... from GT and the OVAs

I just hope they don't get stuck with the anime... there's no doubt to me that Gohan Beast will be in... and if you're following the actual manga Ultra Ego and Mastered Ultra Instinct should be there too...

I'll be very dissapointed if they don't go up to Black Freezer...

Will this even have a story mode? Or just a brawl between all the dragon ball characters...

Last edited:

sendit

sendit sendit
I hope that emphasis there is in relation to how dumb DBS writing and powers are, and not about some grammatical error you think you’ve spotted, in some weak attempt to embarrass me and therefore devalue my position.

Via grammerly (but you can check a variety of sources if you’d like, I’d encourage you to do so!)

stupider is commonly cited as the correct comparative form of the adjective stupid. Stupider is grammatically correct, it is a real word, and it’s been in use for at least the last two hundred years.

Stupider is the comparative form of the adjective stupid. Because stupid is a two-syllable word, its comparative form can be created either by adding the suffix “-er” or by using more.

So maybe next time you should check yourself before you wreck yourself. With fans as intelligent and discerning as you, it’s no wonder the series writing is garbage, you’ll eat that slop no matter how they serve it!

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Always glad to see the less popular confirmed in the base rosters. I'll say add in all of the fighters from the Universes and the original DB. For GT just leave them as DLCs or something

Top Bottom