• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT2| June 12: Judgment Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can finally be interested now its seems. I tend to avoid Japan dub because Goku makes my ears bleed. Might have to bite the bullet this time tho. Just cus its so fresh. And Gohan ready to put in work? Comeback season approaching. I've stuck with the manga so far. Need the Funimation dub ASAP.

I can finally be interested now its seems. I tend to avoid Japan dub because Goku makes my ears bleed. Might have to bite the bullet this time tho. Just cus its so fresh. And Gohan ready to put in work? Comeback season approaching. I've stuck with the manga so far. Need the Funimation dub ASAP.

You should watch the sub for Dragonball (pre-Z). You'll get used to the voice that way.

My boys Goku and nipples guy will form the goat duo.

ElFly

So who's the jobber in U7?

Well, for starters, Buu.

Gohan, don't fail me now! Manga Spoilers:
How is he going to get to the tournament spot to replace Majin Buu?

My theory is that
Piccolo Reverse-Mafuba'd Gohan in a rice cooker, and then ate the rice cooker, like he did with god. Technically he put god in a nice little flask, but rice cooker is so much cooler AND APPROPIATE FOR GOHAN.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I've said it before, but adult Gohan would look so fucking cool with long hair.

gohan_with_long_hair_by_juan50-d4cqm6k.jpg

GohanJr.jpg

Piccolo clothes might be a nice throwback.

mystic_gohan__cell_saga_outfit_by_hsvhrt-d636itn.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This looks more like a badass version of End of Z Goten.
It's just adult Gohan with his kid hairstyle, haha. The Son family all look the same.

SolVanderlyn

Embrace it.
Also avatar change!
Kagari
Gohan Enthusiast
(Today, 08:38 PM)

lol

Nobody who took that avatar bet followed through. People who love Gohan changed their avatars to Gohan. People who lost the bet slinked away.

That clickbait title. Pretty nice that gohan gets to get a "this is the result of my training!" moment against one of the mooks until the big bad powers up so he can stand with everyone else yelling "OTO-SAN!" for 3 episodes.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
"Discussion of manga content that has not happened in the anime as well as descriptions of upcoming episodes found in Japanese magazines must be in spoiler tags."

...and yet the OP is a full-on expo of characters and events that have not appeared in the anime whatsoever. Great!!!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
...and yet the OP is a full-on expo of characters and events that have not appeared in the anime whatsoever. Great!!!

All the non-spoiler tagged stuff is in the promotional material for the anime. Spoiler tagged stuff is explanations from the manga they've been the beginnings of this already.

Slaythe

The manga is only a promotional tool and not a real thing though.

Hardly know anybody that doesn't read the manga, not to spoil themselves, that is actively going to Toei's website to look up info for what's next.......

Admit this is hypocritical.

The manga is only a promotional tool and not a real thing though.

Hardly know anybody that doesn't read the manga, not to spoil themselves, that is actively going to Toei's website to look up info for what's next.......

Admit this is hypocritical.
The pages of the manga aren't plastered on billboards and buildings. The manga may be a promotional piece for the anime, but it still contains the plot of up coming episodes.
Showing some characters is not the same as giving away the plot.

SolVanderlyn

It's promo art for the new story arc. You've never seen a movie poster before?

Shameful avatars for Gohan haters... hmm...

Hu1Mlzw.jpg

I got nothing better than that

Kagari
Gohan Enthusiast
(Today, 08:38 PM)

lol

Nobody who took that avatar bet followed through. People who love Gohan changed their avatars to Gohan. People who lost the bet slinked away.

oh yeah, i was on mobile so I couldn't change before. now im not, im a man of my word so someone give me a Gohan avatar

how long anyway, these things are usually 1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom