• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

Yeah, but I thought that shot was supposed to be the NEP thumbnail in the fuji-tv site or something?
Probably a preview image to hype up the episode a few days prior.
Like the ones we got today for this episode. One was 17 and 18 next to each other, which wasn't an NEP moment.

Bacterian redeemed
tumblr_mdk3kqeai51qj9d5ho1_400.gif

KHlover

Banned
Yay tactics from OG Dragonball making a return. That Kamehameha save. Using smell to beat an opponent. Should have done it like against Bacterian and actually farted in his face tho.

Edit
Speaking of OG Dragonball...sure would have been neat if Goku had his tail here. Just for everyone's reaction towards helicopter tail (and maybe as a way to evade attacks and unbalance people).

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
there's a much bigger danger of that than with Cabba...goku is actually a perfect saiyan warrior lol

I'd laugh if they did that but a part of me is not expecting it.

Then again Caulifla did say she wouldn't fall for anyone weak.

Not to mention that in this arc we've had Helles note Goku was handsome and then last episode Hop mention that about Vegeta's face which I found out of the blue both times so maybe there is something up...

KHlover

Banned
I wish I was half as edgy and kewl as you. Maybe it would let me cope with your garbage taste better instead of losing faith in humanity.
Can you do anything else besides jumping to attacking other posters the second someone says something remotely negative about 17? That shtick is starting to become *really* annoying. Would be nice if you didn't poison the discussion every time you post.

Copper

I like how Hit didn't even bother with Vegeta. Oh boy couldn't help but face palm the Vegeta fight.

Also next episode things look like they are getting interesting. This episode confirms that not all contestants from U7 will make it. Looking more and more like Goku and Gohan will be the last two remaining.

LotusHD

Banned
I like how Hit didn't even bother with Vegeta. Oh boy couldn't help but face palm the Vegeta fight.

Also next episode things look like they are getting interesting. This episode confirms that not all contestants from U7 will make it. Looking more and more like Goku and Gohan will be the last two remaining.

Father/Son Kamehameha 2.0 incoming :p

So I'm assuming
Jiren takes out Berserk Kale, but before he can throw her out of the ring, Hit intervenes. Then that dude at the beginning of the NEP fights her is my guess.

Also the Caulifla stuff seems to be handled a lot better than the spoilers suggested going by the NEP.

I just want kale to be taken out she belongs in the trash

I mean, Frost got one shot by ssj Vegeta.

18 is a match for him IMO.

Teaming up with 17 is overkill. Plus I'm sure you noticed they don't actually team up 2 on 1.

This is ridiculous

SS Vegeta is so much stronger than 18 it's not even funny

Goku was the first to abandon him in the tournament

We need True Father/Son Masenko

Masenko is dead. Let it go man

Why facepalm, it actually showed vegeta is thinking ahead when bottoms showed "throwing won't work" and vegeta goes all Mario 64...

Will be funny to see vegeta using tactics once again and not just bruteforcing shit and shooting ki blast after ki blast.

Skeeter49

If she gets more confident then I am ok with it but she is so whiny right now

At the very least I think Caulifla will scold her next episode.
Something about having power but not being able to actually use it. Which can be a starting point for her development to do something about her Broly form. If the saiyans are in it for the long haul, it can't be the timid Kale and I'm going to fuck you in 54 different ways Berserk mode.

Though I don't think she'll be knocked out next episode, and I think she'll be forced to fight without the Berserk mode.

How do we have a saiyan in a tournament that doesn't like fighting? This is unacceptable. Caulifla's a shit teacher confirmed.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

This shit was hype. This is what sticking to the plan looks like.

It's pretty cool that in this episode Krillin's actions resulted in three ring-outs. That's pretty good for one of the weaker members of the team. He did his universe proud, don't care what Beerus ans Shin say. They're both bad at their jobs anyway.

Gohan's also playing this really smart. He's one of the strongest fighters in the tournament, but unlike the other top tier fighters he's not running around and drawing attention to himself. All the other strong fighters are just going to keep getting into fight after fight and draining their stamina, meanwhile Gohan's using his squad to not only knock out enemies but conserve his own stamina. At this rate by the time we reach the endgame he'll be the one with the most energy left, since he's barely using any.

RocknRola

Man, cool episode!

Gohan looking a proper badass, the invincible Bota Maggeta (lol), Krillin + 18's awesome teamwork and finally Krillin jobbing like the chump he is!! Even Tien lasted longer than you Krillin, feel that shame!!

Really liked this episode, very fun :) Although the preview looked kinda wonky it also looks like a cool episode. Universe 6 about to feel the wrath of proper Saiyans!

Hit just sorta ignored Vegeta, that was pretty fun lol

Also, if Geets can't deal with Bota Maggeta he is the scrub of all scrubs :v
Geets is safe until he fights Sailor Moon

Bota Magetta ain't no joke, Magetta can tank a final flash, his two weaknesses of flight and insults are negated and Vegeta is trying not to go Blue.

Get 17 to deal with that shit, he can go all out with no stamina worries.

So who's got the most wins so far? I'm guessing either Goku or Vegeta.

Meh, at least 18's got 2 wins
Let's see....

Goku: 6 (3 shared with Vegeta)
Vegeta: 6 (3 shared with Goku)
Krillin: 3 (1 shared with 18, another shared with Roshi)
18: 2 (1 shared with Krillin)
Roshi: 1 (shared with Krillin)
Freezer: 1
Basil: 1

RocknRola

Geets is safe until he fights Sailor Moon

Bota Magetta ain't no joke, Magetta can tank a final flash, his two weaknesses of flight and insults are negated and Vegeta is trying not to go Blue.

Get 17 to deal with that shit, he can go all out with no stamina worries.

Sailor Moon is gonna clean house! Geets about to meet his new Freeza!

Let's see....

Goku: 6 (3 shared with Vegeta)
Vegeta: 6 (3 shared with Goku)
Krillin: 3 (1 shared with 18, another shared with Roshi)
18: 2 (1 shared with Krillin)
Roshi: 1 (shared with Krillin)

If you're giving everyone kill credit for helping, put gohan up for the parrot killing too.
Though the problem there is Parrot is worth 3 points while fishboy and butterfly are worth a lousey single.

If you're giving everyone kill credit for helping, put gohan up for the parrot killing too.
Though the problem there is Parrot is worth 3 points while fishboy and butterfly are worth a lousey single.
Hmm well Gohan technically only blocked/returned an attack, while it was thanks to Krillin's Kienzans that Master Roshi was able to hit the bird out. But if we count only the finishing blows...

Goku: 3 (+3 from a combined attack w Vegeta)
Vegeta: 3 (+3 from a combined attack w Goku)
18: 2
Krillin: 1
Mr Roshi: 1
Frost: 1

Oops, thanks for the remainder

How Goku gonna leave my boy Geets to deal with Hit and Botamo after Geets saved his ass, that ungrateful sonuva......

I mean Vegeta basically told him to get out of there lol

Hit just sorta ignored Vegeta, that was pretty fun lol

Also, if Geets can't deal with Bota Maggeta he is the scrub of all scrubs :v

Excuse me, bota Magetta is invincible, you can't fault Vegeta for losing to the strongest combination in the multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom