• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
FaAp85s.jpg

Skeeter49

Krillin got did dirty >_<

Also not a fan of how Krillin's "big moment" involved stinky feet. Kind of gross TBH

There were good moments - Gohan for the save, Krillin & 18 combo attack, Vegeta vs. U6. However overall the episode wasn't as good as I was expecting/hoping :(

Next episode looks like it could be quite good though
He should have done a solar flare type attack that worked with smell.

HeroR

Yeah, maybe he'll get serious with training with 18, or maybe he'll ask 17 to train not only him but 18. Think those are the best case scenario's now.

I think the next U7 fighter to go out will either be
Vegeta
Gohan not happening
Goku Not happening.

I do think it'd be neat if we keep switching from the team that stayed in a group and the team that left the group in terms of knock outs. Be an even distribution, and it wouldn't make out either way as necessarily bad.

This arc focusing less on Goku has peeked a lot of people's interest who gave up on Super. It seems like that anyway.

This arc has more Goku focused than the other arcs outside of the retellings. He's literally the reason why everything is happening and he recruited most of the team.

Ingeniero

What if cabba has been holding out on us and busts out blue against Vegeta
That would be an interesting twist, Cabbage may try to impress his master and go all out.

I'm very curious about Geets last solo training in the rosat, he may have a new form, maybe an energy saving form like the SSG thingy in the manga?

Sony

Nintendo
Great to see you finally coming around. Maybe by next episode you'll admit Super >> Gt.

GT is 64 ep, Super is 99 and counting. No doubt there will be a period in which Super>GT. But so far, nah.

Anyways, I hope they do something with 17 and 18's infinite energy. It seems odd it's infinite, they could make a barrier or something for the whole team.

Morlas

GT is 64 ep, Super is 99 and counting. No doubt there will be a period in which Super>GT. But so far, nah.

Anyways, I hope they do something with 17 and 18's infinite energy. It seems odd it's infinite, they could make a barrier or something for the whole team.

tbh super surpassed GT during the U6 tournament

Rutger

Banned
Or Dragon Ball, the "Goku has a riva..oh, he blew past him in the next arc" show.
Or Dragon Ball GT, often called "Goku Time".

I'm not sure how people who hate Goku like Dragon Ball. It always has been and always will be The Goku Show.

Goku does very little in the Z arcs except show up when the plot needs him the most. Saiyan and Namik sagas are really bad about it, while he does very little during the Cell saga, the most interesting parts of those arcs are focused around characters that aren't Goku. Is it really so hard to imagine why people might like the supporting cast more than the idiot who isn't even there half the time?

There's plenty to enjoy about Dragon Ball even if Goku isn't an interesting lead.

I-hate-u

tbh super surpassed GT during the U6 tournament

More like it surpassed GT just by having Whis and Beerus.
c8a00c923373d7f99fd606c9734bb07c.png

These two are the greatest thing to happen to the Dragon Ball series since the Buu arc, and are single handily responsible for the resurgence of the DB fandom 2 decades later.

EDIT: Lotus has the right idea.

Ingeniero

Vados trolling Champa Sama is one of the best things about DBS, she's just mean, I love it.
Beerus Sama facial expressions are so great.

Can someone make a .gif of Beerus face when Shosha was ki blasting 18? Such a funny moment.

If Cabba has been hiding Blue from Caulifla, he better hope Caulifla never learns Blue or she'll fuck his world up.
I would like to see that lol
That would be an interesting twist, Cabbage may try to impress his master and go all out.

I'm very curious about Geets last solo training in the rosat, he may have a new form, maybe an energy saving form like the SSG thingy in the manga?

I like that you refer to all the u6 saiyans by the vegetable

Champa is better than Beerus. Vados is better than Whis.

Champa is great, but Beerus has been amazing this arc as well

Whis and Vados are the same, they're both great

Both of them are master trolls

Vados trolling Champa Sama is one of the best things about DBS, she's just mean, I love it.
Beerus Sama facial expressions are so great.

Can someone make a .gif of Beerus face when Shosha was ki blasting 18? Such a funny moment.
My favorite was when bota magetta was formed

Beerus was shook

I also lost it when he said turillin lol

Watching Kai last night, I couldn't help but feel Dabura was kind of a missed opportunity.

Somewhere in Universe 7, there's a demon world, with a demon civilization, and probably a new demon king, and it's just never gonna get fleshed out or talked about again.

JackelZXA

He'll still be 17 years older than Trunks. He's in his early thirties in the Goku Black saga. He'll be 35 at End of Z. More due to the time chamber I guess.

The idea that the time travel man only time travels a relative amount of time back every time is hilarious. "We have a time travel machine but it only goes 17 years at a time for some reason"

Rutger

Banned
Watching Kai last night, I couldn't help but feel Dabura was kind of a missed opportunity.

Somewhere in Universe 7, there's a demon world, with a demon civilization, and probably a new demon king, and it's just never gonna get fleshed out or talked about again.

Yep, it's a missed opportunity.

Instead Frieza returns for a fourth time to give Toei some easy money.

brinstar

I hate that all that stuff is basically locked in the Xenoverse/Heroes zone because I love the demon stuff in Dragon Ball lore

Phoenixus

I'm starting to think that Toei will throw a curveball and actually have Universe 7 erased, with the Zenos sparing Goku because he's their favourite. And the next arc will have him searching for a way to bring his universe back (Super Dragon balls or other means). Maybe exploring the winning Universe that remains.

A Goku/Hit teamup would be amazing.

Skeeter49

I still want this arc to end with all 18 universes restored, and every U7 member being sent to a different universe.
Maybe do that with U6 cast as well.

Also not a fan of how Krillin's "big moment" involved stinky feet. Kind of gross TBH

There were good moments - Gohan for the save, Krillin & 18 combo attack, Vegeta vs. U6. However overall the episode wasn't as good as I was expecting/hoping :(

So that's 3 characters now that Frost fucks over.

JackelZXA

considering it's krillin it's fun that his big moment was a comedy defeat of an opponent.

Ingeniero

Rewatched the ep.
Liked it more this time.
They did a great job at trolling Kuririn, show him as a dumb kid, twice, then Beerus misspelling his name, lovely.

All this after his build up episodes....master trolling, awesome.

Oh and his big moment, secret power are his stinking feet, LMAO.

JackelZXA

Rewatched the ep.
Liked it more this time.
They did a great job at trolling Kuririn, show him as a dumb kid, twice, then Beerus misspelling his name, lovely.

All this after his build up episodes....master trollig, awesome.

krillin did get like 3 guys knocked out. he got his epic moments.

Now 18 and 17 double trouble is next in line. They should be able to outlast any moderate threat because they don't get tired. robots are the only thing that can match that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom