• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura

What exactly are they going to do about the tournament? It's happening whether they like it or not. Not much point fretting about it now.

I would also note, any of the characters they have built up some what are going to job quickly. The U6 saiyans and Hit will be around for a decent chunk of the tourney. Krillin, Tien, Roshi and 18 are going to get disposed of before long though.

I wanna see Toppa vs Gohan.

I'm not saying they should do anything about it, but like, there doesn't even seem to be a shred of guilt or anything from Goku. Just seems crazy. They are all talking about how they want to fight strong people like it's the only thing on their mind. Granted it's not really a big problem for me.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What exactly are they going to do about the tournament? It's happening whether they like it or not. Not much point fretting about it now.

I would also note, any of the characters they have built up some what are going to job quickly. The U6 saiyans and Hit will be around for a decent chunk of the tourney. Krillin, Tien, Roshi and 18 are going to get disposed of before long though.

I wanna see Toppa vs Gohan.

They'll get a wish on the Super Dragon Balls that they can use to save everyone who died. So long as they win the odds are no one is really going to die.

smurfx

get some go again
  • As much as it pains me, yeah. It seems Caulifla is going to job, triggering Kale to go all Broly on their asses. That would explain why she was more prominent in the promotional material than Cauli.
  • since nobody can fly then getting knocked out of the ring is going to seem like death to anybody that gets sent over. kale went crazy over cauli being friendly with somebody else so who knows how much her power is going to rise when it seems like cauli just got killed. i don't see cauli jobbing too much though. she will probably stay around long enough to level up significantly and then will be tossed off near the end by one of the top 5. would be great if one of the saiyans tossed her off so kale would hold it against them forever.

Ingeniero

All the characters that didn't have backstory in the previous episodes will be eliminated in Ep97, it's the way it should be.
The final showdown will be with:

- Vegeta and Goku.
- Hit.
- Toppo and Jiren.
- LSSJ Kale and Caulifla blue.
- Brianne de Chateau.

M8A1370.jpg
They all look great, but this is legitimately the only one I would be interested in having on my desk.

What's with Marvel lookalikes?
Universe 2 : Thanos/Magneto
Universe 3 : Yondu
Universe 9 : Groot

We already got DC lookalikes from Universe 11: Joker and Harley Quinn.

I mean, you get the story mode of XV 1 + 2. The Super stuff is Extra DLC.

Better than a broken port with ugly ass HD graphics sold at an outrageous price when it released at 15 bucks 7 years ago ........

The problem is that I wanted the Super stuff.

:(

SFII on Switch is broken?

I wonder how Frost realistically stacks up against Frieza.

Maybe like, a fifth as strong?

Frieza probably actually wants to work with Frost, but will dump him as soon he realizes Frost is a weakling and can't possibly rule through power.

Ash735

I wonder how Frost realistically stacks up against Frieza.

Maybe like, a fifth as strong?

Frieza probably actually wants to work with Frost, but will dump him as soon he realizes Frost is a weakling and can't possibly rule through power.
And then Frieza laughs as Frost of pushed out of the arena, before feeling drowsy and realising that Frost has poisoned him as Vegeta kicks him out of the arena too.

Phoenixus

The problem is that I wanted the Super stuff.

:(

SFII on Switch is broken?

Does suck about the DLC, but there's always the possibility of it going on sale in the near future, especially considering how long the base game of XV1 & 2 will take to complete. I'll be getting the game on release and waiting a while for the dlc at any rate. :)

Does suck about the DLC, but there's always the possibility of it going on sale in the near future, especially considering how long the base game of XV1 & 2 will take to complete. I'll be getting the game on release and waiting a while for the dlc at any rate. :)

I rather wait for XV3 at this rate.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Finally this shit is starting next week, feels like its been building up for a year.

Hope we get the best fighting scenes in Super in the coming weeks.

J4g3r

It was pretty awkward seeing Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix for sale on PS3 for £2.49 right as that version of it released on the Switch for £39.99.

Not really surprised they're doing that with Xenoverse 2 Switch.

I at least was happy with the way 18 was portrayed this ep, as like Krillin was getting nervous and she was all "ffs pull yourself together". So really hoping she remains as in-control as she's always been.

Although man this is now making me wish we got Videl back in the game over Roshi or Tien who's been getting shit on so far anyways. But hey I guess they got that invisible guy to make use of Tien.

Oh my god, that went right over my head. Tien was totally being foreshadowed for a 1 on 1! Thats great.

Skeeter49

I think it's surprising for Bandai that they would release the Switch version without the DLC, especially with all the DLC being out by then. But the important thing is it's a well made port which no one was expecting.

I don't think the content that came out for the Season Pass will justify the price for the people who buy the Switch version.

15+ episodes is my guess.
I'd be worried about the quality of some of the episodes if it went on that long. But it'd be insane to have that long of a tournament, I'd like that.

It was pretty awkward seeing Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix for sale on PS3 for £2.49 right as that version of it released on the Switch for £39.99.

Not really surprised they're doing that with Xenoverse 2 Switch.

Dude if I liked ST2 I'd get the Switch port in a heart beat. That system is a fight box of ridiculous potention for local and online multi. Hope someone making more interesting fighters takes the risk

I think it's surprising for Bandai that they would release the Switch version without the DLC, especially with all the DLC being out by then. But the important thing is it's a well made port which no one was expecting.

I don't think the content that came out for the Season Pass will justify the price for the people who buy the Switch version.

I'd be worried about the quality of some of the episodes if it went on that long. But it'd be insane to have that long of a tournament, I'd like that.

It's Activision levels of greed.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

Cell Games was 17 episodes so...

Slaythe

Cell Games was 17 episodes so...

By adding tons of filler, dreadful panning and reaction shots, as well as an incredibly inconsistent quality.

There is no way the 48 minutes are anywhere near 10 episodes. I say they'll reach 48 minutes and move to something else.

That doesn't mean the arc is finished at all.

RedFox85

The Caulifa/Kale BS just made me roll my eyes SOOOOO hard. I love having female saiyans in the mix but the way cabba introduces Super Saiyan to them was midichlorians levels of AWFUL "just focus your powah in your back, then bam you are a super saiyan" was so fucking DERP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom