• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest 11 releasing July 29th in Japan for 3DS and PS4

Pepboy

That's nothing new though.

I realize this is 3 months later, but I didn't say it was new. You said there was no disadvantage to manual control. I showed that depending on your preferences, there might be -- healers can reactively heal rather than forced to plan in advance.

daffy

Banned
Game looks weird to me. The Ps4 ver looks janky af like the models/mechanics don't match the technology. I'll try the 3DS ver. esp if the PS4 ver doesnt have VA

Kuraudo

Banned
We might get a western release date at PlayStation Experience later in the year, perhaps?

I expect it to come as a random blog post at this point. SE don't seem to think giving the series exposure at a conference would help it grow in the West.

Pepboy

Most likely place for the announcement.

I do think they are trying to build DQ in europe, especially with the localization decisions. I think FF is not quite as strong a brand there so they may think they can still make headway. That and e3 may be overcrowded with news. At least that's what I tell myself to keep hope alive.

Will there be an import OT thread?
If yes who will create it?
@Aeana maybe :p?

Btw I'm joining the crew of importers too Gaf, I preordered the game from the JP store :p.
It's my first ever import from Japan and as a Japanese language learner I thought
it would make good practice to play a game in Japanese, especially something like DQ which has a lot of hiragana and easy words because the target audience is kids too.

Top Bottom