• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest XI Release date announcement stream happening on April 11 [over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyS

Lots of awesome looking footage.

I like the 3DS version at least as much as the PS4 version, if not more. They both have to come out in the west!

Faustek

3ds version will probably sell 2-3 millions while ps4 will be sub 1 million. there has been no million seller on ps4 so far. not even FF XV has achieved that..

Actually doubting 3DS will break 2m. Feel comfortable betting it'll outsell the PS4 version comfortably but be below 2m still. At least opening week.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
3ds version will probably sell 2-3 millions while ps4 will be sub 1 million. there has been no million seller on ps4 so far. not even FF XV has achieved that..

say what? is this breitbart?
its crazy when you throw the Wii U successes in there for japan

Shouta

The story setup, early on anyway, for this game seems like it has a lot of shades of Emblem of Loto, interestingly enough. That's kind of cool.

Audette

I tuned in When they were showing the 2 pack earlier was anything crazy revealed at the beginning?

I am really happy by what I saw. These are my favourite JRPG games, I love how they hold on to their roots. I sincerely hope they both make it to English releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom