• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Release Date will be announced tomorrow

bender

What time is it?
9F936A987586BF72731A313EB8A15BFF42E0B190

Zuzu

I don’t know about this game yet. It looks good but it hasn’t shown me a special X-factor to really hook me and get me excited yet.

Last edited:
Last edited:

TheSHEEEP

Gold Member
I don't feel like I'm prepared enough for this.

I think they should announce the date in advance for the date on which they are going to announce the date on which they are going to announce the release date.

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
Pretty sure it has already leaked.

JnCstEX.png

Also, this is a pre-announcement of a release date smh so why is it posted in its own thread Draugoth Draugoth ? Just drop that tweet in the already existing topic about the showcase that's here: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/tune...or-the-dragons-dogma-2-showcase-2023.1663607/

When we actually get the release date (and probably also a new trailer) then yeah one of us should start a new thread.

My boss told me to stop seeing gaming stuff on my work's computer i just wanted to post something lol
D_NQ_NP_871784-MLB44900684241_022021-O.webp

Svejk

Oh man... So ready!!
Personally I would be ok with a closer to May/June-ish to give my slow ass time to play through Rebirth.. but if the leak is true, I'll have to skip the Rebirth launch in prep for Day Zeroing this. My gaming progress these days takes forever. *sigh

This is clearly the game that is coming out by end of March 2024, that people keep talking about in this other thread:

I really don't think we are magically going to get the sequel to Monster Hunter World announced by end of year and release in March. They will want a longer marketing cycle than that for such a big game. And clearly MH World 2 is not suddenly going to come out in 4 months, I think we can all agree on that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom