• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Draw a cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
20110923-bnf9b4q9sx4m6wky25hpy57qpa.png

Y'all better pray to this drawing.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Muddimar said:
those are not cats lol.
I did post a cat too, I swear! Lol.

Jme said:
Not enough dudebro... speaking of which... what's the status of that?
Looks a bit sad for some reason:
4OdNK.png

About the status, there was a significant slowdown because of even more people leaving (which led to missing the deadline for an E3 trailer quite spectacularly), but changes were made to keep everything manageable even with a much smaller team, and there was a substantial speed-up in the last few months. So... taking more than expected, but alive and kicking :)

elwes

I accidentally click refresh instead of undo and lost my nearly finished kitty. Instead, I drew this horrifying thing:

2zw1p.jpg

I was going to link the picture I copied off of, but I'm curious if anybody can guess what that picture is (and what it's from).

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Jocchan said:
I did post a cat too, I swear! Lol.

Looks a bit sad for some reason:

About the status, there was a significant slowdown because of even more people leaving (which led to missing the deadline for an E3 trailer quite spectacularly), but changes were made to keep everything manageable even with a much smaller team, and there was a substantial speed-up in the last few months. So... taking more than expected, but alive and kicking :)

He looks sad because he just realized he's out of booze and ammo. On the upside, that just means he can gut fools with his huge knife.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Figboy79 said:
He looks sad because he just realized he's out of booze and ammo. On the upside, that just means he can gut fools with his huge knife.
Makes sense!

Ela Hadrun

Probably plays more games than you

"Draw a cat" has been a favorite phrase of my friend's two year old lately. I have drawn some very shitty cats for her. I am super proud of this one.

I am also once again amazed by artist-GAF. You guys blow my mind every time there's a thread like this.

elwes said:
I accidentally click refresh instead of undo and lost my nearly finished kitty. Instead, I drew this horrifying thing:

2zw1p.jpg

I was going to link the picture I copied off of, but I'm curious if anybody can guess what that picture is (and what it's from).

Scary Stories to tell in the Dark.

The chapter is "The Haunted House"

Takuan

The shadowy-cats with the glowing eyes are pretty bad-ass.

Also lovin' the Garfield :O cat. Some of the non-cat contributions are really cool, too - very neat site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom