• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dream up concept art for a new video game in DALL-E 3

Robb

Gold Member
ttXj2G3.jpg

mwQJdnU.jpg

w1TegqL.jpg

Zy42hay.jpg

2Blbctu.jpg

fRCDoCf.jpg

W1LZ2hp.jpg

X3UutKj.jpg

-Minsc-

The hilarious thing about this thread is, like all cool game concept art out there, there's a high chance the end result will suck and not live up to expectations. Maybe that's why I'm not gaming much anymore and living in expectations.

Comandr

Just checked into this thread for the first time in a while. Boy am I consistently impressed with Robb Robb ’s work. Like holy shit. AI might be making the actual image but it takes real talent and imagination to come up with the ideas and manipulate the prompts. Kudos man.

ChazAshley

Gold Member
Ah yes, the Genesic.

I love how AI can make all this pretty cool art, but it cannot spell for shit. I also understand pretty much why that is, but it's funny.
n809Rym.jpg

What do you mean? The Genesic and the Geniesis are the two new sega consoles coming out next year. New Super Morio game is one of the launch games plus its backwards compatible with your old SNES controllers.

Top Bottom