• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobcraft

Is there any news/announcements on car DLC types? I'd like to race more than just European cars. How many car packs are they doing?

Xando

Is there any news/announcements on car DLC types? I'd like to race more than just European cars. How many car packs are they doing?
German cars > all other cars though :p

As much as i know there will be new cars for free and some as DLC.

viveks86

Whatever is in the OP is all that has been announced.

15226878190_fe5dccb278_o.jpg

There is a car pack every month up to June. 47 cars in total (38 paid + 9 free)

The_Monk

My good fellow GAFfers, tomorrow I'm attending a closed/private event. Would anyone like to make a (proper/mature) question regarding the game, art, visuals, inspiration, etc? There will be at least one game designer in there as well other activities I cant talk about.

I can't say much about the event itself since I was advised not to but I know who's going to be there and I have the schedule with me. I can grab a couple of questions, translate them and try to find some time for them to get answered and of course GAF is always on my heart so please, let me know.

For the new page since it was the last post on the previous page.

viveks86

I just realized that we are getting one free DLC track in October. I wonder which one. Atlantic Road would be nice...

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
I just realized that we are getting one free DLC track in October. I wonder which one. Atlantic Road would be nice...

Having trouble connecting to the servers.

Mmfffgghhggg

Edit:

Could be cause I brought up the ps4 to the connection blindspot in my place.

But it's kinda worth it. This game is meant to be experienced in a big screen.

Having trouble connecting to the servers.

Mmfffgghhggg

Edit:

Could be cause I brought up the ps4 to the connection blindspot in my place.

But it's kinda worth it. This game is meant to be experienced in a big screen.

How old are you? You're acting like a child at Christmas!

My good fellow GAFfers, tomorrow I'm attending a closed/private event. Would anyone like to make a (proper/mature) question regarding the game, art, visuals, inspiration, etc? There will be at least one game designer in there as well other activities I cant talk about.

I can't say much about the event itself since I was advised not to but I know who's going to be there and I have the schedule with me. I can grab a couple of questions, translate them and try to find some time for them to get answered and of course GAF is always on my heart so please, let me know.

Why did they decide not to include US/Jp cars at launch given those cars would make the game more attractive to US/Jp gamers?

Konosuke

Can you ask why they didn't include city environments or if that's planned for DLC? Also ask why they block music from streams and share stuff and if they plan a sound preset for PlayStation headsets.

benzy

Can you ask why they didn't include city environments or if that's planned for DLC? Also ask why they block music from streams and share stuff and if they plan a sound preset for PlayStation headsets.

Agree with asking about city environments, if they have any plans to include some in the future.

Orca

No weather, take it or leave it. No photo mode at launch is a surprise but not a dealbreaker. That car list is disappointing though. I need some muscle cars in there - surely that'll be rectified in DLC?

Sean*O

I was really hoping they would have had the weather in at launch. Would have been better for reviews and sales too.

I'm not even buying it until it has all the promised features.

I don't want to play an unfinished version at launch. I want the full experience. Weather and photomode included.

Weather was always after launch.

I know. I didn't say it wasn't.

But I want my first experience to be the complete experience. If I picked the game up now, I would probably be finished with it by the time the weather update came. So no. I want it all in there when I first play.

I've barely looked at this game but I need a racing game on my ps4 and this looks fucking phenomenal. I had no idea it was this Tuesday.

The_Monk

I wrote those questions my good people, hope I can have some proper answers tomorrow and I hope they are pleasant answers too.

Hype ready!

xjkamk.gif

I hope the Beetle is part of the PS+ version. Sadly out of all of the vehicles listed that is the one I am most excited to drive. Vroom vroom.

Loudninja

I hope the Beetle is part of the PS+ version. Sadly out of all of the vehicles listed that is the one I am most excited to drive. Vroom vroom.
PS+ cars

Hot Hatches:
Renault Clio RS
Volkswagen Golf GTI

Sports:
Bentley Continental GT Speed
Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG

Performance:
BMW M3 GTS
Maserati Gran Turismo MC Stradale

Super:
Ariel Atom 500 V8, Audi R8 V10 Plus