• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
As this doesn't let you have a big club like horizon, would it be worth someone creating a DriveclubGAF PSN account that everyone can friend? Then they can check that account and easily add other people - much quicker than typing names in from the spreadsheet

As this doesn't let you have a big club like horizon, would it be worth someone creating a DriveclubGAF PSN account that everyone can friend? Then they can check that account and easily add other people - much quicker than typing names in from the spreadsheet
suspicious.gif

Putty

Then you are good to go. Add em all to PSN and create your club as soon as the app goes out so that you can reserve your club name before someone else outside GAF does.

Though they haven't confirmed it yet, I have a feeling that the app is coming out this weekend.

Will do. Cheers dude.

I hope club mates are more Lewis Hamilton than Pastor Maldonado!

spats

I hope the game is a hit... they do some amazing stuff. Even Motorstorm Apocalypse was really good, even though it felt a bit rushed. I'd hate to see Evolution go under. :(

Anyway, ready as hell for the launch. Always so exciting to see a game built for the PS4 from the ground up running on my TV.

Cyborg

I hope the game is a hit... they do some amazing stuff. Even Motorstorm Apocalypse was really good, even though it felt a bit rushed. I'd hate to see Evolution go under. :(

I will support it.....even if I dont buy games with bad reviews! Lets do this! Cant wait, havent played a good racer for a while

Vestax

Banned
Let's keep the focus on Driveclub in here.

They need to get this game on kiosks ASAP as a showcase, really show off the sense of speed and the feel. I'm hoping the psplus edition can really sell a lot of people on the game. Buzz seems to really be building so hopefully it performs well, EVO needs it after the recent run they've had.

I was replying to a specific post that mentioned another game, FYI. I'm all for keeping it DC.

viveks86

Done!

PSN ID: DRIVECLUB-GAF

Will accept friends once everyday for the next two weeks or so.

Korten

Banned
Yeah, it starts on the 5th.

I guess my only thing I worry about is how much I will play it. Like- I've only ever played very few racing games (those all being kart racing games) and have never really owned a racing game like this...

I'm debating the pre-order since it's only $50 and not $60...

Can anyone sell me on the not-sim but arcadey realistic racing game that is DriveClub? D:

Gazkapop

Apologies if this has already been asked but does anyone know if this game will be getting a specific sound profile for the Sony Gold headset?

viveks86

There was a stream on Twitch with some of those proper race tracks, but the footage has been taken down.

ihLRa5fsCFrdt.gif

There is a drift challenge for this track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alcq5Sp1CDk&list=UUs-l5k0xU4w8jU8Zj22Qikg

I have a problem with the muddy-soft look of the game. You can easily observe it on the last of the three GIFs. The game would have benefited from having a better IQ...

Though I don't want to debate how good the game's IQ is, you are making your point based on recorded twitch streams. That's not very useful :)

ValfarHL

Mostly a lurker in these DC threads, but I will probably play this a shitload.

If someone wants to put together an EU club, add dauden on PSN. :)

bombshell

I have a problem with the muddy-soft look of the game. You can easily observe it on the last of the three GIFs. The game would have benefited from having a better IQ...

The gifs are from a low quality 540p Twitch stream, not easy to proper judge the IQ from it. It doesn't look muddy in the new Gamersyde videos.

Is the grass made of sprites that rotate with the camera? I've been watching videos but they all seem pretty compressed so I can't tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom