• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dropquest II (Dropbox scavenger hunt for free space)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
Worked for me on chrome, i changed CRANE to lower case & it worked (might have been a coincidence)

Nope, neither capitol nor lowercase work. I also noticed that my dropbox app seems to be stuck on "Downloading file list" right now. I tried closing it and reopening it, but it's still stuck. Maybe that is the issue?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Anyone got any silly costume ideas? Not sure where to start on this one.

i keep thinking "batman" but it doesn't really make sense in the context of anything to do with this puzzle.

the second string isn't just the first string jumbled- there is no "y"

maybe we find out all the letters that are in the first string but not the second?

wait there are some colleges in here too... MIT UNLV... hrmm

I like to know how the answer is achieved before using it so can someone explain the Chapter 5 answer to me? I'm not getting how it was worked out.

It's colleges, not sure what yet on the costumes.

MIT URI LMU UGA LSU GSU UNLV UF UNCC MIT

beaver ram lion bulldog tiger panther rebel gators ram Niner beaver

Adamm

i keep thinking "batman" but it doesn't really make sense in the context of anything to do with this puzzle.

the second string isn't just the first string jumbled- there is no "y"

maybe we find out all the letters that are in the first string but not the second?

wait there are some colleges in here too... MIT UNLV... hrmm

The only 2 letters that are in the 2nd but not the first are G & V

Particle Physicist

Are you at work? I tried it in IE and it said something about downloading but it stopped it automatically.

Nope, I'm at home. Did I have to click on all the faces of the people in the contact page?

ChenLi Wang
Ryan M.
Alison Davis
Naveen Agrawal
Emily Zhao

right?

Particle Physicist

Now I am getting a different error page:

Error
Something went wrong. Don't worry, your files are still safe and the Dropboxers have been notified. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

Maybe they are fixing it?

EDIT

nope. back to the same error.

I'm done.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Hmmm keep getting this no matter how many times I refresh.

{"error": "Service unavailable, please re-issue request."}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom