• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk NHLers keep busy during lockout with UofM coeds and C-list celebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
End the lockout, quickly!

chrischelioslarge.jpg

williamhmacycomparison.jpg

kidrockduet.jpg

bobbyhigginson.jpg

kidrock6.jpg

tarareidkidrock.jpg

fedorov_reid.jpg

:lol Fuckin' Chelios. What a doofus. And what's Fedorov doing with the Queen of Nipple Scarrage?

calder

God, someone get Chelly a vintage Farmer's Almanac or something with a calendar that goes back to the roaring 20's because he needs to remind his old ass that he's like 40 years too old to be going to dorm parties. :lol

Is that Ryan Reynolds jamming with Kid Rock? Isn't Cuba the default C-list celeb who'll hang with hockey players?

The thought of being at a party where Kid Rock is noodling on some kids synth while Drapes hangs onto coeds and Chelios snuggles with someone maybe half his age *does* both intrigue and terrify me though.

Mainline

uhh...does draper look really fucking high in that picture, or is it just me, unless that's not even him, in which case, I am really fucking high.

haha this is too good.

By UofM you mean Miami right?

In that case, I'm surprised, because most of those chicks look like they've been shipped from the University of Minnesota.

Edit: Oh shiit, you mean UMich. Hahah, looks about right, I'm scanning the crowd for the oodles of transplants from New York and New Jersey.

Still... if I'm a hockey player and there is a lockout, I'm spending my time in Florida.

dem

Are Chris Chelios and Kid Rock married or something? Those 2 are tied together tighter than Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.

BarneyBP

Miami University is in Ohio. University of Miami is in Florida. So UM equals both Michigan and Miami.

Just call them Miami of Florida.

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom