• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Helldivers II | Review Thread

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
What makes this game so good? It just looks like another third person shooter.

BbMajor7th

The Jimquisition giving this a 35/100 just proves how irrelevant that person's commentary has become:

"Helldivers 2 struggles to appeal after stripping out so much of what made its prequel memorable."

A game topping concurrent player charts on Steam 'struggles to appeal' - a red-hot take if ever I heard one. I'd also like to know what is supposed to have been 'stripped out', but I'm not about to click on clickbait.

Gave Suicide Squad a 65

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
It’s terrible. Just another standard third person Ubisoft shooter. Stay out of the servers. Thanks.
Alright Then Keep Your Secrets GIF by hero0fwar

Jimmy_liv

Three hours sat in a server queue today! I know they are fixing it but.....they've essentially just killed my 'work from home day'.

If you can queue for three hours and still not get a game then it really needs something doing with it as a matter of urgency.

gatti-man

I can’t put this thing down. The harder difficulties are where the game really shines. Extreme and higher are an absolute controller shredding blast. I don’t even have friends I game with and it’s fantastic. Best co op shooter experience I’ve had since early D1. I can’t wait for their next big effort version. I just want more.

Kings Field

I’ve never heard of 85% of these review sites or random soy YouTubers.

The game crushes 90% of games out there in regards to fun. That’s all that matters.

GymWolf

He must be offended by the fact that the game doesn't make him chose the lean body type, just the brawny one.

TheZink

Question. How are the servers now and forgive me, but do you guys think Helldivers has legs for me to still jump in now?

Thanks 🙏🏼 ✌🏼

Mobilemofo

Question. How are the servers now and forgive me, but do you guys think Helldivers has legs for me to still jump in now?

Thanks 🙏🏼 ✌🏼
Jump in. The waters warm and there's no piss in it. Currently, it's solid. Like one of our stability updates we all know and love.

Top Bottom