• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DS games videos from TGS2006 (DQM , WE ,ToT )

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
Amir0x said:
boy, you guys are all really slow for something so obvious! Chris Michael is attempting to portray my typical reaction. Really, he's just making my job easier, since he's saying the truth whether sarcastically or not sooo... continue :lol

The truth? What truth? the game doesn't have PS5 graphics?

Do we need at leats PS2 graphics to enjoy games? Can't a DS game show pretty graphics?

I played hundreds of games in my live and yet, I do not think the most prettier games have been the most fun. A game it's about a concept, a concept which should be entertaining. Maybe it's truth that the game doesn't have PS3 like graphics, but it looks pretty and it will look amazing playing it on the DS. I'm sure of this, as I am sure that the Mario Kart DS graphics are from pretty to fantastic.

So knowing the DS systems and the games we got to play, everyone should at least think about the posibilities of the hardware and the graphics showed by other games. For me, the guy who is saying "the truth" it's just trolling and disturbing the enjoyment of the hundreds of users that enjoy.

lyre

Chris Michael said:
My God, what the HELL is this? Some hideous mash-of-colors environment with whipped cream on another mash blob of colors? WTF is up with the grass, is he walking on lime jello? The fence looks like a badly put together lego fortress. This is only moderately better than SNES 3D. If I didn't know better I would've thought this was running on the FX chip. :lol

Should've been 2D.

Amir0x said:
boy, you guys are all really slow for something so obvious! Chris Michael is attempting to portray my typical reaction. Really, he's just making my job easier, since he's saying the truth whether sarcastically or not sooo... continue :lol

draque13.jpg

UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY! HIDEOS!

Amir0x

Banned
tanasten said:
The truth? What truth? the game doesn't have PS5 graphics?

Do we need at leats PS2 graphics to enjoy games? Can't a DS game show pretty graphics?

I played hundreds of games in my live and yet, I do not think the most prettier games have been the most fun. A game it's about a concept, a concept which should be entertaining. Maybe it's truth that the game doesn't have PS3 like graphics, but it looks pretty and it will look amazing playing it on the DS. I'm sure of this, as I am sure that the Mario Kart DS graphics are from pretty to fantastic.

So knowing the DS systems and the games we got to play, everyone should at least think about the posibilities of the hardware and the graphics showed by other games. For me, the guy who is saying "the truth" it's just trolling and disturbing the enjoyment of the hundreds of users that enjoy.

Of course, the fun shading is way better. But Chris Michael was sarcastically imitating my typical response about how grotesque 3D graphics are on DS, so it's all not really applicable!

I'm late, but I just finally had the time to view the videos.

And HOLY CRAP at the DQMJ video. At this point, SE is the only company I'd trust with DS 3D.

Please, please, please let this game be localized!

Top Bottom