• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara |OT| Wel-Wel-Wel-Welcome to the D&D world!

Bought it

super quick impressions!

+ looks and runs great! Default scaling was too small though, so had to expand the borders, unlike the PS3 demo. Still no scaling the actual game image like in the Japanese Capcom version.
+ sounds better than the PS3 demo due to my receiver not actually dropping the signal constantly.
+ Found a game instantly and it was smooth. Community was hungry for this!
+ looks fantastic on Wii u pad

- second screen just mirrors primary :/

Looks like the wait was worth it.

jackal27

Banned
Bought this on my Wii U today and I'm LOVING it! Always wanted to own these games. Online play is running smoothly for me as well.

By the way:

If you're looking for more Capcom D&D beat em up action, check out King of Dragons. Precursor to these games, available on the SNES and Capcom classics collection, visible weapon upgrades, excellent enemy variety, and solid controls.

It really is quite wonderful. Still one of my favorite SNES beat em ups and is totally the D&D game Capcom made before they got the license to make these. Better than Tower of Doom IMO too.

107218-the-king-of-dragons-snes-screenshot-player-select-screens.png

107224-the-king-of-dragons-snes-screenshot-boss-fight-hydras.png

107219-the-king-of-dragons-snes-screenshot-the-dwarf-fighting-some.png

bought it on wiiu and as i thought off tv play is awesome..

its just great to play this game on bed. i have just made a quick run through as magic user. i just love the spells!

So i'm thinking about buying this on Wii U as it's $8 at the moment. I know it's not much money, but is it good on Wii U? Anyone still playing it?

Top Bottom