• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DVD Tuesday (12/28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This WILL be mine when I get some damn money. Why couldn't they have released this before Christmas?

B00068NVMK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

J2 Cool

Jeez, just made the stupidest rental ever getting Anchorman. Seriously, this isn't a movie anyone should rent. It's a must buy! I couldn't stop laughing and the looseness of the way the plot moves allows for so much improvisation. It's hilarious! And not in the weak story kind of way. It's so simple but still a cool story and allows for the actor's just to be comedians and as funny as they want. This is just a gem of a movie. I can't believe I wasted those 3 bucks I could have put towards buying it. Probably gonna grab Wake-Up, Ron Burgundy too. Will Ferrell's last 2 flicks alone are some of my favorite comedies ever. Don't think, buy this movie!

The chemistry between Christina Applegate and Will Ferrell was awesome too :lol I still got a thing for her.. ever since Married With Children. :D

ManaByte

Gold Member
J2 Cool said:
Jeez, just made the stupidest rental ever getting Anchorman. Seriously, this isn't a movie anyone should rent. It's a must buy! I couldn't stop laughing and the looseness of the way the plot moves allows for so much improvisation. It's hilarious! And not in the weak story kind of way. It's so simple but still a cool story and allows for the actor's just to be comedians and as funny as they want. This is just a gem of a movie. I can't believe I wasted those 3 bucks I could have put towards buying it. Probably gonna grab Wake-Up, Ron Burgundy too. Will Ferrell's last 2 flicks alone are some of my favorite comedies ever. Don't think, buy this movie!

The chemistry between Christina Applegate and Will Ferrell was awesome too :lol I still got a thing for her.. ever since Married With Children. :D

Ron Burgundy: Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?
Brick Tamland: I don't know.

Brick Tamland: I love... carpet.
[pause]
Brick Tamland: I love... desk.
Ron Burgundy: Brick, are you just looking at things in the office and saying that you love them?
Brick Tamland: I love lamp.
Ron Burgundy: Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?
Brick Tamland: I love lamp! I love lamp.

Brick Tamland: I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I enjoy ice cream and a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me I have an I.Q. of 48 and that I am considered mentally retarded.

Brick Tamland: I pooped a hammer.

Female Office Worker: It smells like Big Foot's dick!

J2 Cool

fumbduck said:

No, don't be. She SERIOUSLY aged.. and quick too. I still think she's cute but not even with make up on does she hide the wrinkles at all. It's a shame because in the early years she looked to be one of the hottest chicks in hollywood. Oh, and yeah, Brick is one of the funniest things about Anchorman but I think the best stuff was Applegate and Ferrell taking jabs at each other as the credits on the news rolls. The outtakes of that scene are hysterical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom