• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E.P.A. Announces Repeal of Major Obama-Era Carbon Emissions Rule

geomon

Everything will get dirty water

That's ok, we have water purification pills for that.

HappyLawfulBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif

Ovid

For those interested, a new episode of PBS's Frontline debuts on Wednesday called "War on the EPA".

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/war-on-the-epa/

Synopsis
How did Scott Pruitt go from fighting the EPA to running the agency and rolling back years of environmental protections? With access to key players behind his rise, “War on the EPA” is an inside look at the triumphant ascent of the anti-regulatory movement in America

Impeccable timing on the part of PBS.

Bahorel

I can't wait until the next President repeals all of Trumps repeals.

This is all I'm focused on, like I'm so fucking scared and trying not to let my depression about our future destroy me and this is all I can try to hope for.

When will this end, for real? everyday it's just another blow

Future generations will look back in disbelieve and anger.

Destroying the planet on purpose(I have to allege that because the facts are clear) is an act of pure evil.

old

Well at least Scott Pruitt is proving the scholars were right when they talked about regulatory capture.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
The guy in charge of protecting the environment literally taking measures to destroy it more. Absurd.

That GIF of Trump and his dismissive motion at the end actually raised my blood pressure.

Scott Pruitt is uniquely unqualified for the position he holds. For a party that likes to whine about affirmative action they sure do love giving handouts to complete dunderpates who will toe the party line.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Scott Pruitt is uniquely unqualified for the position he holds. For a party that likes to whine about affirmative action they sure do love giving handouts to complete dunderpates who will toe the party line.
Like most of Trump's picks he's the opposite of what the role requires. He should be considered a threat and a danger to environmental safety, yet here we are.

Madness

Congratulations People's Republic of China and your citizens. You will have the Silicon Valley industry and dominance of the 21st century. This decision will reverberate through history and highlight the stupidity of the American people. At a time when the Chinese government is spending $300 billion propping up clean energy companies and poising them for glonal dominance, the US wants to stick with coal. Mind boggling.

Top Bottom