• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Microsoft Conference

Baha

OH SHIT

Did you hear?

There's something about that guy!

I kid, I kid, the visuals looked great. Just wish it showed more about the story.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
Games for Windows still exists?! You wouldn't know it by this press conference. Ugh.

Basch

Wait for it... wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

Shut up and announce it already!

Infinite Undiscovery release on Septemer 2nd (NA) September 5th (EU), couldn't read JPN.

Star Ocean 4 coming Spring 2009. No exclusivity sign. Just says coming to 360. SE redeemed.

The Last Remnant will be available on 360 first, this holiday season. Last Remnant showing... Definitely Johhny Yon (can't remember his last name). November 20th. Nice voice actors. Pretty cool trailer.

What?!? One new title?!? ...

The Last Remnant will be made available for Games for Windows. Whew, thank God. I was getting ready for the, "Oh, BALLS!" comment. :lol

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Top Bottom