• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008: The Thread (central information aggregate, see OP)

scoobs said:
Man this sucks E3 couldnt have started on a worse day for me. I'm working til' 5 then going to see the dark knight in IMAX... Gonna miss all the fun.

I'll trade you Dark Knight tickets for the joy of watching E3 unfold.

Deal of a lifetime! Take it!

C'mon guys, E3 is the Christmas morning for gamers....where's my one-way-ticket-on-the-crazy-train thread of glorious .gifs and photoshops!

GamerSciz

snack said:
I am debating whether to include that stuff or not. This thread is going to get pretty crowded with info in the next couple of days, so I am trying to be very smart about what I am going to add. I think I might skip out on the prE3 discussions for the sake of conserving space within the thread. You are more than welcome to compile a post with all the prE3 content you know of, and I will happily link to the post in this thread, but I don't think my post is going to hold all the info as is.

I am going to agree with you about the preE3 discussions. So far, anything that is actually relevant you can find on tons of different sites so there is no need to clutter up good E3 info here. Also, thank you for keeping this updated. You are doing a fine job.

Chris R

Shit good thing I checked this thread. I knew G4s promise of live commercial free coverage was too good to be true. Starts at 1PM PST tomorrow for me :lol

What is going to be the BEST live streaming feed? I don't really care if it is in uber HD, just something watchable so I can see what is happening, without shitloads of buffering.

Thomper

1UP's podcasting schedule has been unveiled:
July 14th, Monday
1UP Yours

July 15th, Tuesday
The 1UP Show
1UP Yours
GFW Radio

July 16th, Wednesday
The 1UP Show
1UP Yours
GFW Radio

July 17th, Thursday
The 1UP Show

rj1q0y.gif

I made this gif for preparation of E3 press conference shenanigans :lol :D

HUELEN10

80753b83.png

So, anyone watching The Keynotes through IGN LIVEWIRE? I know last year it faired poorly on the Sony one, but they said that this year would bring a better experience. I was prompted to install a new player called Move Media Player. Anyone have any experience with it?

Nabs

yeah i watched a round table yesterday and it was smooth. my only issue is that you can't play it in full screen w/o insider.

MMaRsu

Banned
HUELEN10 said:
So, anyone watching The Keynotes through IGN LIVEWIRE? I know last year it faired poorly on the Sony one, but they said that this year would bring a better experience. I was prompted to install a new player called Move Media Player. Anyone have any experience with it?

I installed the player. I think it's just for browsers.

HUELEN10

Nabs said:
yeah i watched a round table yesterday and it was smooth. my only issue is that you can't play it in full screen w/o insider.
Really? That sucks. Glad I have Insider though. Friend payed for it, I guess I will put it to good use!

I am happy that it seems to be VERY Mac friendly.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
guys can someone please help me out, which is the "lightest" and "fastest" web stream for e3 live coverage ?

HUELEN10

chandoog said:
guys can someone please help me out, which is the "lightest" and "fastest" web stream for e3 live coverage ?
I would say from last year's Ninty coverage, IGN Insider Livewire.

I use gamespot for streams, the only time I go to the website :p

Might try out IGN, looks nice but last night the browser was refusing to install the app.

Leonsito

megateto said:
For starters, G4tv

Live Stream and Free? Great :D Thanks

Oh, and not only the big three conferences, EA, Ubi, Konami, Activision and Capcom too :D

I always used Gamespot, maybe this are better this year, depends on the quality.

Top Bottom