• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009: first photos + Splinter Cell Conviction is back!

McBacon said:
2lv0f9h.jpg

Back steps
Fuck you! For about two seconds I got excited.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Do game banners showing nothing other than the main character posing in a "I'm so cool" fashion even exist any more? I hate this trend.

mclem

pitt_norton said:
Sin & Punishment... still resonates as the best title for a videogame ever... I just can't get over how awesome those two words sit together...
"No, Mom, it's not one of those filthy cartoon games you've heard about. Yes, even though I got it from Japan"

deepbrown

shagg_187 said:
Well, in the original Assassin's Creed, you've have a finger cut off in order to use the blades. I'm baffled at why they didn't go that route for AC2. It feels more awesome with a missing finger.
Well that guy has three of his fingers halved...THREE.

Cygnus X-1 said:
Not a single Nintendo-related thing. Interesting...

And nothing about the PSP Go as well...

Nintendo is supposed to have things hidden under blue tarps. You right about there being no posters though :(

Dante

Is there a GAF E3 meet up this year?

Anyone here staying at the Mariott @ 333 South Figueroa Street?

Be cool to meet some Gaffers :)

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Cygnus X-1 said:
Not a single Nintendo-related thing. Interesting...

And nothing about the PSP Go as well...

Even at E3 2006 there was only one Wii banner up. That was it (well that I can remember).

sc9954.jpg

Dizzan

MINI Member
Sony needs to get on stage and say. Here's the new PSP. Not that Go crap, we were only kidding.

This is the PSP2. 32gb, Cell processor, Dual analogs, touch screen, Download only.

All your UMDs will be playable via a code you download off your PS3

Then I would buy the damn thing.

Dante

Dizzan said:
Sony needs to get on stage and say. Here's the new PSP. Not that Go crap, we were only kidding.

This is the PSP2. 32gb, Cell processor, Dual analogs, touch screen, Download only.

All your UMDs will be playable via a code you download off your PSP

Then I would buy the damn thing.

How's the weather over there in fantasy land? Hope the economy is doing well.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Mdk7 said:
i didn't have the chance to take a picture, but as i walked in to get my badge this morning i gave a quick look to the Nintendo booth and... i saw a fucking HUGE image of a character with the logo of Sin & Punishment 2.
A huge hard on followed that sweet, sweet vision.

Sin & Punishment 2 is my most wanted game of the year, i was NOT expecting it to be at E3.
Can't fucking wait.
Fucking yes! I am so damned psyched for this game.

CaVaYeRo

Mdk7 said:
Sin & Punishment 2 is my most wanted game of the year, i was NOT expecting it to be at E3.
Can't fucking wait.

Why? it's slated for 2009 in the US, so the surprise would've been NOT seeing it!

My most anticipated game for this E3, also :D

Top Bottom