• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2013 Site lists The Last Guardian

Solidino

tumblr_m861jdDfC51qi79kq.gif

about time....

GT6, Beyond, The Last of Us, and The Last Guardian? They better show something that will make people think, "I really need to own a PS4," because they're doing a shitty job with that so far.

Soriku

GT6, Beyond, The Last of Us, and The Last Guardian? They better show something that will make people think, "I really need to own a PS4," because they're doing a shitty job with that so far.

Well the biggest event they've had for it now was the Sony conference. E3 is where they'll actually show all that they have coming up. Still, I don't expect some monstrous lineup for its first year.

Isn't there a possibility that its listed as PS3 because it hasn't been officially announced to be moved to PS4?

That....hmm...

I'm hoping its PS4. Cross gen is being done by developers that really have their shit together. Team Ico doesn't make that list in my eyes.

You guys just wait and see.

TLG will be Sonys megaton to nuke down Xbone

It'll be a "megaton" for GAF (and me) but in the grand scheme of things ICO and SotC were never particularly big sellers. Personally, I really, really hope we see it for PS4 because I was planning on selling my PS3 to go towards the funds.

AngryMoth

My patience for this game ran out when it wasn't at E3 2 years ago. If it does show up it will need to look mind blowingly good to get me excited again, otherwise I'll be waiting for post release impressions. In spite of the teams pedigree, there are very few examples of games turning out good after this kind of development hell

doemaaan

My patience for this game ran out when it wasn't at E3 2 years ago. If it does show up it will need to look mind blowingly good to get me excited again, otherwise I'll be waiting for post release impressions. In spite of the teams pedigree, there are very few examples of games turning out good after this kind of development hell

Please understand.

zeopower6

It hasn't even been that long.

Limanima

I was hoping it would show up, but I'm a little bit disappointed that is not a PS4 title.
But hey, I'm hyped anyway.

zeopower6

The site has Warriors Lair too. Wasn't this canceled? Something smellls...

http://www.e3insider.com/exhibitor/...ca/#!/exhibitor/view/182/warriors-lair/29584/

I don't think that was officially canceled at any point. There just hasn't been much word about it since. There was a guy who popped out saying that it was scrapped 3 months before completion and may never get released, but...

Also I think E3Insider probably gets their info from the companies themselves, tbh.

QP3

I don't think that was officially canceled at any point. There just hasn't been much word about it since. There was a guy who popped out saying that it was scrapped 3 months before completion and may never get released, but...

Also I think E3Insider probably gets their info from the companies themselves, tbh.

Nope, wasn't cancelled, it's just been a while since we last heard anything. I'm expecting a re-reveal with release date announcement on E3.

In that case color me excited!

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I honestly don't know what I would prefer at this point. I have a PS3 already and don't plan on buying a PS4 at launch unless there's a shockingly compelling launch game. But I know in my heart that TLG on PS3 won't look as good as that first trailer did, and I don't know if I can deal with a visual downgrade.

Eliciel

If there is going to be anything about The Last Guardian on this year's E3 I am most definitely going to cry tears of joy. I am so much looking forward to this game.

Top Bottom