• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2016 | GIF & WEBM Thread

FTF

NrFQgd2.gif

lol this is great.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure someone can find a use for this:

reggieglassesl4u8k.png

Reggie Fils-Aime, age 35.

spyshagg

Should not be allowed to breed
so,

If a fantastic GIF is posted 5 pages back and everyone is now orgasming to it by quoting the post name sans gif, I'll have to go search that poster posts for the fantastic GIF. Assuming every orgasmer still bothers to quote it.

OK

so,

If a fantastic GIF is posted 5 pages back and everyone is now orgasming to it by quoting the post name sans gif, I'll have to go search that poster posts for the fantastic GIF. Assuming every orgasmer still bothers to quote it.

OK

Click the grey arrow in the quote to jump to the original post [edit] or if the quoter changes the img tag to url just click the link

so,

OK

I'm not totally sure what language you are attempting to speak with this post.

But if they are quoting the post, but not the gif, you click on the quote to go straight to the actual gif.

Volotaire

Part of the fun is quoting the gifs. Seems like such a natural reaction.. oh well.
Is that rule for a specific reason?

Quoting 50 posts of quoted gifs ( or even 100 pots of gifs if you are a 100ppp'er) is very strenuous on people's bandwith. It would take a long time for the gifs to load.

Hello.

OK

As the poster said above, edit the gif out of the quote. The quote box still exists like this.

Vlaphor

I did not make this, but will still find it useful when and if something incredibly stupid is announced during E3.

WTbvIQS.gif

Schlorgan

Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, Mass Effect: Andromeda, the Hazelight game and the Amy Henig/Visceral Star Wars Game all in one press conference?

http://i.imgur.com/tkx7ETU.gifv

I have high hopes for the EA press conference.

(Is there a way to insert gifvs or is posting the link all we can do? They just show up as broken image links if I try to insert them like a normal gif)

Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, Mass Effect: Andromeda, the Hazelight game and the Amy Henig/Visceral Star Wars Game all in one press conference?

http://i.imgur.com/tkx7ETU.gifv

I have high hopes for the EA press conference.

(Is there a way to insert gifvs or is posting the link all we can do? They just show up as broken image links if I try to insert them like a normal gif)

For Imgur, I believe you just have to take out the v at the end to get a GIF:

Top Bottom