• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2017 | Countdown, GIF & WEBM Thread

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Welcome to E3 2017 | Countdown, GIF & WEBM Thread, where you can post the hype.

It's that time of year again for NeoGAF to get hyped for E3, so this thread is here to help you. When people are anticipating for arrival of E3, that's when the best moment are going to happen with the newly made GIFs, memes, and WebMs that are filled with Pre-E3 hype.

The thread is made month early because it would allow people to post their creations well in advance. Since there are so many pre-E3 threads, many people would find it difficult to find the GIFs and WebMs so this thread would make it easier for people to keep track of GIFs and WebMs. We always know that people would appreciate the amazing works.

Also I would like to mention that E3 memes and standby images are allowed.

Message for Mod: for last three years I always made thread a month before E3 so I'm going to keep the traditional once again. I know I'm like two weeks late! Please forgive me!

vDVYx3U.png

1. Please don't quote the gifs. If you want to comment on the works then please remove the codes.
2. Please don't repost the same images frequently

[img]http://i.imgur.com/R6bjw4k.png

lwp51sx.gif

GOTD History:
E3 Rules - Harry Potter
Journalist - Avengers
Fringe-Konami

l5XkjAW.png

6nzt2sR.gif

Countdown History:
14 Days
13 Days

iKhayal18

Yaaaay! One of the things I love the most about E3. It will make the wait —just two weeks left!— more bearable. Looking forward to hilarious gifs, so GIF masters, please start posting now! ;D

SUBSCRIBED, of course!

Plum

It's the most wonderful time of the yeaaarrr!

This is my second E3 here, can we post bingo cards in the thread? Got one for the big three and am currently working on another one which should be finished in a few hours.

YaBish

Damn, only 15 days?! Where has May gone?

Not that I'm complaining with E3 right around the corner... Bring on the hype gifs!

dyergram

I think I want a photoshop of the the Donald trump touching the orb but with phill spencer and the orb is the Xbox logo or jallards head. Can somebody whip that up cheers.

Tregard

Soothsayer
E3 2017 is set to bring more smiles to more faces

JeZyGLM.gif

Sidenote: Cammie Dunnaway is Kimmy Schmidt in 20 years or so?

Hexer06

Wow. I've been telling myself it's 3 weeks away lol. Dam, it's gonna be here soon! Microsoft and Sony are gonna kill it! Nintendo will be Nintendo since they're not even doing conferences anymore lol. Crackdown 3 from Microsoft, Ff7 remake from Sony, and Pokémon Stars from Nintendo. Those are my most hyped games from each company.

Plum

Since I didn't get a "no" answer to my above question I present my poorly put-together E3 Bingo! This isn't just for 2017, it can be carried over to all years and pretty much all gaming events since this goddamn industry never, ever changes. Frankly, I hope it never does.

Only after uploading this to imgur did I realize that only one of these squares is positive.

Here are my other ones for the year! Posting them here for convenience mainly.

I feel like I'm not understanding something with the several references in the op to making this thread a month before E3.

Then there's a countdown with 15 on it.

Edit: Just spotted the late comment, sorry.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I feel like I'm not understanding something with the several references in the op to making this thread a month before E3.

Then there's a countdown with 15 on it.

Edit: Just spotted the late comment, sorry.

I was about to to post a seriously gif but you edited
Well played!

Platy

Since I didn't get a "no" answer to my above question I present my poorly put-together E3 Bingo! This isn't just for 2017, it can be carried over to all years and pretty much all gaming events since this goddamn industry never, ever changes. Frankly, I hope it never does.

Only after uploading this to imgur did I realize that only one of these squares is positive.

WAAAAAY too easy this bingo

Top Bottom