• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 GIF time!

e3_2012_summary9aecc.gif

Another year over. Thanks to all those who brought the laughs. Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and the rest may not come through, but GAF always delivers.

Enco

Bah, Dead Island song on ZombiU trailer + Dubstep. Now he's just copying the other guy.
Haha that video did motivate me but the Dead Island thing came to mind when first watching the show and dubstep wasn't something that I thought about when putting in.

God bless Mama

Also, bless that tag. I had completely forgotten about that thread. So good

Edit: Oh wow an epilogue gif I never saw! That is the best thread on GAF although this one comes close

I think I'm done.

WAIT! I suggested this in another thread, but can you make a gif out of the scene from that episode of The Simpsons (Homer Badman?) where Homer and Marge go to the candy convention and he talks to the guy selling wax lips.

Suggested dialog:

Man: Hey, sir! Try our Smart Glass: the tablet of 1,000 uses!

Homer: Like what?

Man: One, you can use it to call plays in Madden!

Homer: Mm hmm, keep going.

Man: Two, er...ooh, I'm needed at a Kinect demo!

*walks down imaginary staircase*

WAIT! I suggested this in another thread, but can you make a gif out of the scene from that episode of The Simpsons (Homer Badman?) where Homer and Marge go to the candy convention and he talks to the guy selling wax lips.

Suggested dialog:

Man: Hey, sir! Try our Smart Glass: the tablet of 1,000 uses!

Homer: Like what?

Man: One, you can use it to call plays in Madden!

Homer: Mm hmm, keep going.

Man: Two, er...ooh, I'm needed at a Kinect demo!

*walks down imaginary staircase*
The thought of that is enough to make me laugh

Did anybody capture Reggie's un-zombified face during the ZombiU presentation? That will definitely lead to some exceptionally lowbrow antics.

Magnus

Seriously, you can always at least count on this thread and things like Giantbomb to deliver a great time even if an E3 is as lackluster as this one. Still my favorite time of year, as a gamer.

Damn, Mama Robotnik, the three gifs in your tag, holy shit. I only vaguely remember that thread, and I still cracked the fuck up. Well fucking done!

Everyone has been great with the GIFs this year, I've laughed at lot at people's submissions. So much of the internet has borrowed and shared images from here, that's probably a compliment.

Oh, just saw this on GRCade.

xOYjb.png

Top Bottom