• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 hype level check!

ASaiyan

Banned
Always interested to see the wild card presser.
18j56705j24sqjpg.jpg

psyfi

Banned
I'm curious and excited, but not really thinking about it much. Can't believe it's just over a month away.

Sony's side of things is realistic. New Death Stranding trailer, Spider Man gameplay, new Sucker Punch game and new FromSoft game. The only one I'm not too sure on is the remaster Bluepoint's working on. I would love for it to be Demon's Souls or Persona 3/4 as I've been dying to play those games for years.

With Nintendo, I want to be sold on the Switch. BG&E2 would make me buy one right away but what I'm really looking for is ports of everything I missed out on on the Wii U.

Third party stuff I want include Wolfenstein: The New Colossus and RE2make. I'm also cautiously excited to see the new Assassin's Creed.

Yep, looks like another killer E3 on par with the last two.

give me that sweet sweet God Of War gameplay trailer

and that sweet sweet Spider-man gameplay trailer

and that sweet sweet Last of us gameplay trailer

and a demon's souls remaster..

then drop the bomb with Bloodborne 2.

I'm sure Nintendo is going to have an amazing Direct and win me over, convincing me to buy a Switch.

I am already planning buying a PS4 Pro later this year due to Gran Turismo Sport, which is a system selling must-own game for me. So a good or bad Sony conference won't really change my decision to buy.

Simo

SneakersSO (I guess a vetted insider?) said that Sony will announce a RDR2 bundle for slim and Pro with I guess the latter being $349.

So consider me fucking stoked for June 12th.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
SneakersSO (I guess a vetted insider?) said that Sony will announce a RDR2 bundle for slim and Pro with I guess the latter being $349.

Source?

Ushay

The prospect of Scorpio and what it can bring is really exciting, gives me a tangible reason to upgrade to HDR properly. Particulary looking forward to whatever new partnerships and games they have in the pipeline, they would have most likely greenlit alongside Scorpios development 3 years ago.

Nintendo's efforts with the Switch and Zelda have also garnered my attention again, won't lie I was totally apathetic to Nintendo's output since the Wii, but I think I'm back on board now.

After playing a lot of Kid Icarus Uprising lately(stands make it so much more playable), I can't wait to see what Sakurai and Sora are up to.

If there's anyone who could breathe life into Star Fox, it would be him.

Drazgul

I want a release date. I NEED a release date! Better yet, just give me the game already!

Other than that, mainly interested in Bethesda's new game, Starfield or whatever it turns out to be. FO4 was flawed, but they at least acknowledged some of the flaws in post-release interviews. Completely new reveals you didn't even expect tend to be the best part of E3 for me, tho.

Yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and put a pin in this now - I don't definitively know whether there is a bundle coming, price, or what SKU PS4 will be in it.

Top Bottom