• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Schedule and Preview

munroe

So confused, OP has the Bethesda conference listed down and it looks like 5am BST, but I'm guessing due to lack of new threads, it hasn't already occurred, so is it 5pm or some other completely different time?

Edit just checked another source, it is 5am but on Monday, I assumed the list on the OP was in Chronological order and thought it went EA, Bethesda, MS

Dear NeoGAF friends I would like to take a moment to tell you about a tradition that I make every E3 I'm a content creator and streamer on YouTube and Twitch this has been my work in the past 7 years, every year I co stream the Xbox E3 press conference for my viewers my audience is from Mexico and LATAM so what I do is I translate all the content of the conference for them, I'm not trying to make self advertisement or anything like that I just wanted to share this with you because I love what I do and I also love being a member of this great forum this year I'm doing all the press conferences BTW I'm very happy about that :)

Good Morning!
Exciting news! The Microsoft Bingo Board is now ready! I omitted some details of games that have already been leaked, and, as usual, filled with your store brand™ shitpost.

KGEOtsE.jpg

Get the HD Version Here! ---- NOW WITH MORE TERAFLOPS!!!

Astrates

Is the Bethesda show confirmed for then? E3 Facebook page posted a schedule about 8 hours ago showing it 2 hours earlier. Seen a few posts about it being pushed back here but thought it was weird they hadn't updated their schedule there

AHA-Lambda

Yeah I'm confused about Bethesda's show

The E3 facebook page showed it at 3am UK time but everywhere else seems to say 5am UK time

spons

Gold Member
The schedule posted here should be correct, as Bethesda's official Twitch stream indicates 9 PM PDT.

synce

9pm press conference is just bizarre on any level. They damn well better be announcing Evil Within 2 with a time slot like that

Plum

Bethesda's time slot is horrible for Britain. 5am is too early to wake up for and too late to comfortably stay up for. I'll probably do the latter because of Twin Peaks but I won't be happy about it.

Shredderi

Getting worried not having heard if Techland is at E3... I really need to hear about Dying Light 2 :/ and it's been ages already!

if theres no trade in program for those who bought a XB1 had launch thinking it would have decent exclusives and support like PS4 then I'm not interested

valkyre

As usual, the conferences seem to be perfectly timed so that no one in Europe can watch them :p

Tell me about it... especially Sony, i mean fuck you guys move that conference a few hours earlier... europe is the second largest market ffs...

-BLITZ-

Wait a minute ... the Microsoft Conference starts 12:00 at night ? Oh man I understood that it will begin at 21:00 and I thought 21:00 is too late if in the last years the E3 start at 19:00 to men.

Garlador

Not a good sign for EA that I've only been glimpsing the news, saw a few trailers, and was going "I hope their actual EA conference has something better in store"... only to find out they aren't having their conference today, but rather it was yesterday and, yes, that's all they really had.

Battlefield II better be good, I guess. I'm actually quite happy I missed the conference now.

I think I accidentally asked this question in the wrong thread already...is there an overarching 'random E3 questions' thread I'm overlooking?

If not: When/where is FROM Software's announcements?

Top Bottom