• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-Sony] Sony E3 2018 Conference Thread (RATE THE SHOW)

How would you rate the Sony E3 2018 Conference?

• A

Votes: 67 15.6%
  • B

Votes: 119 27.7%
  • C

Votes: 138 32.1%
  • D

Votes: 61 14.2%
  • F

Votes: 34 7.9%
  • My attention span is too low for all these venue swaps

Votes: 11 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, I really liked how they've handled Ellie in close combat. Most I've seen seemed realistic. Still wondering why they've been using more women in combat, considering the angle the first game took.

Maddrical

Jeez this looks great. Naughty Dog are really on another level with their character models and animations.

Also, YouTube chat is absolutely hilarious. I'm watching this at work on my phone and I was struggling not to crack up laughing from the ridiculously childish comments during that opening scene.

Crystal Dynamics is pissed. Of course, it serves them right seeing as they pilfered from Uncharted. Ellie Croft is pretty awesome.

xviper

yeah, looks scripted, like the first gameplay trailer of the first game

the graphics is a huge disappointment, i don't see any improvement over UC4

i hope we play as joel, i want to punch shit like before

manfestival

Looked pretty fantastic. I love the visceral nature of it.

WHY IS THERE AN INTERMISSION? WORST CONFERENCE CONFIRMED! cmon, how are you gonna give us something so great and then do this...

Dunki

HOLY SHIT This looked good. But i am little confused about the showcase setting XD They have 4 different rooms

MrRogers

Needs great suspension of disbelief tho, i could buy joel plowing through dozens of grown men, 5.5 100 pound elle not so much. Gameplay, visuals look awesome!

Top Bottom