• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA announces 2006 lineup (half-life??)

thorns

Banned
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060712/20060712005520.html?.v=1

There are some anomalies in the press release, such as:

New titles from The Sims(TM), The Godfather(TM), Need for Speed(TM), Battlefield, and Half-Life® franchises join Warhammer® Online: Age of Reckoning(TM) in creating a diverse mix of gameplay experiences.

There is no other mention of Half-Life in the lineup.. another interesting note is that only 3 games are mentioned for ps3.

EA SPORTS(TM)

Madden NFL 07 Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, GC, Wii, PSP, PC, DS, GBA
NASCAR® 07 Xbox, PS2, PSP
NBA LIVE 07 Xbox 360 , Xbox, PS2, PSP, PC
NCAA® Football 07 PS2, Xbox 360, Xbox, PSP
NFL STREET 3 PS2, PSP
NHL® 07 Xbox 360, Xbox,PS2, PSP, PC
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 07 Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, PSP, PC

EA(TM)

The Godfather(TM) The Game X360, PSP
Need For Speed Carbon Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, GC, Wii, PSP, PC, DS, GBA
Battlefield 2142(TM) PC
SUPERMAN RETURNS(TM): THE VIDEOGAME Xbox 360, Xbox, PS2, PSP, DS, GBA

+ mobile games

OmegaRed

They probably mentioned Half Life because Episode 2 will be out later this year. And, I believe they have a publishing agreement with Valve.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Even their summer mobile line-up is boring (besides Orcs & Elves, which is tits).

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Kind of surprised that NFL Street and NASCAR are not getting next-gen treatments. I really am surprised at the NASACAR as EA paid a crapload of money for the license.

I'll be buying these or at the very least renting :).

Madden NFL 07 Xbox 360
NCAA® Football 07 Xbox 360
Need For Speed Carbon Xbox 360

Why is Tiger Woods not being made for Wii? It is the one sports franchise that would possibly benefit the most, other than perhaps Fight Night and Tennis.

BuzzJive

Disappointing that Tiger Woods isn't going to come to the Wii. The engine could easily be brought over from the 06 cube version and the assets could be built from the current gen ones if needed. Just spend some time tweaking the controls and it could be a big seller. I'd get it.

Bah.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
GitarooMan said:
No NBA Live or NHL listed for PS3, I wonder if that's going to change or if they are going to skip this year on PS3.
Didnt they announce/confirm NBA Live as a launch title?

Top Bottom