• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA E3 press conference 2015: 1PM 15/6 - 1 hour

Oct 29, 2014
Last year's conference was boo boo, so hopefully it's much better this year. We'll definitely be getting an onstage demo of SW:BF and some more gameplay of ME.

VanCityGamer

Jan 11, 2013
What?? 2.5 hours?? It's normally an hour IIRC. Even that was a struggle to fill. There's no way they could fill 2.5 hours with meaningful content. 90 minutes could be good if they have extra stuff to show this year - no more than that.

WhatsintheBox

Apr 23, 2014
thats a long presser! has it always been this long? i remember them usually around the hour-hour and a half mark.

Chris1

Jun 3, 2014
What?? 2.5 hours?? It's normally an hour IIRC. Even that was a struggle to fill. There's no way they could fill 2.5 hours with meaningful content. 90 minutes could be good if they have extra stuff to show this year - no more than that.
FIFA 16, Madden 16, NBA 16, NFS:Underground
believe
, ME4, Mirrors Edge, Battlefront, Titanfall 2, maybe a teaser of Respawn's TPS.. Am I missing anything?

Fried Food

Banned
Mar 11, 2012
I'm sure part of the 2.5 hours will be dedicated to giving the attendees time to play some of the games.

VanCityGamer

Jan 11, 2013
believe
, ME4, Mirrors Edge, Battlefront, Titanfall 2, maybe a teaser of Respawn's TPS.. Am I missing anything?
I don't think you're missing anything. Looks like a 60-90 min conference to me. Unless they wanna show 30 mins of ME4? I'd be up for that! I suspect the press conference itself won't actually be more than 90 mins.

Mob_zter

Neo Member
Mar 6, 2015
Cant Wait for this Year E3. im mostly interested in EA & UBISOFT. Its gonna be awesome.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Nov 21, 2014
Goddamn. I'm going to be fucking BOOKED all day.

EDIT: It's like E3 was like, "Oh, so you want conferences, eh? Okay, we'll give you conferences."

Yoday

Jun 10, 2013
Oregon, US
I'm actually really looking forward to what they have to show this year. This should be a massive E3 for EA. They should have a ton of Battlefront info and gameplay, a new Need for Speed after it has been on hiatus, and all of their sports games for sure. On top of that I am expecting to see Mass Effect, Mirrors Edge in some capacity, and maybe even a teaser for the Visceral Star Wars game.

I'm really hoping that their sports games get a proper current gen treatment this year. The graphical upgrade has been a joke so far, and I'm waiting to dive into FIFA when they release a proper upgrade to the visuals, not this quarter step cross gen bullshit. I remember trying out the FIFA '15 demo on my PC, which is about on par performance wise with the PS4, and it ran the game at 130+ fps. They have an absurd amount of untapped power in those consoles.

Jan 25, 2014
Really hope a Mass Effect trilogy for PS4/X1 is announced. I have been holding off playing them in hopes for a remaster.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Feb 17, 2012
twitter.com
believe
NHL 16.

I sorely missed NFS in 2014, but if it's anything like Rivals (same dev) and has had an extra year then it's definitely going to be something to look forward to.
There's been hints at a new Underground for a couple years now.

TheAdmiester

Jan 28, 2014
I sorely missed NFS in 2014, but if it's anything like Rivals (same dev) and has had an extra year then it's definitely going to be something to look forward to.