• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Gives Mass Effect Fans Hope with Confirmation of 'Exciting Remasters' Coming Soon

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If EA ever does a Dante’s inferno remaster and some of you never played it it, and like dmc/gow gameplay, grab it if it’s reasonably priced. Not worth $60, but a budget priced Dante’s is worth it.

it was a decent gow knockoff with shittier production values and variety, but for a clone it wasn’t too shabby.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I'd play all 3 all over again if they did a remake.remaster just makes it prettier and the definitive version. Although it would be tempting to play ME1 without the constant framerate hitches again.

mr_kittycat

Over on reeee there's some nerd insider that today supposedly hinted at it coming soon . cant be fucked to go to that cucksite thoughn

Allandor

Wow remaster.....

I can play that on PC already.
Yes and no. Old games tend to no longer work or something like that on PC. So much can still be done for old games younger persons did not experience.

ME1 is my absolut favorite of the series. I really can't count how often I played through this just to experience the great atmosphere of the game. But I tend to play on my TV and that's not were I plug my PC in.

A remastered ME1 would really be great. Well hoped of an x-patch on xbox.

Btw, time for that story-DLC for ME Andromeda ... just to get the story to an end. Yes I know the game is not what many hoped for, but I think it was still fun to play and just enjoy the atmosphere, even if it had its flaws. There are not to many games out there with an atmosphere and setting like this. Well Outer Worlds made a good first entry, but was a bit to short.

Last edited:

LOLCats

Banned
a remaster used to be an instant buy for me, but at this point it really depends on how much effort they put into it. If its just an up-res with a resized ui... well I've got that on PC if i want.

royox

This quarantine is making me want to play the whole trilogy so much to visit again my most loved characters and we still have no fucking clue or news about a Remaster :___

Being a ME fan is pain.

Senua

This quarantine is making me want to play the whole trilogy so much to visit again my most loved characters and we still have no fucking clue or news about a Remaster :___

Being a ME fan is pain.
PC fans can make their own remasters at least.

royox

PC fans can make their own remasters at least.

Yeah, but I'm stuck at my GF's home without a proper PC or my old Xbox360 with all the trilogy and DLC's. All I have Is a PS4pro and the hope that a remaster will come :_

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I can't really get excited to play same ol' shit again and it's a Trilogy...new next gen Mass Effect would do. Just my opinion.

They already tried that and it was so bad that the whole franchise got shelved. You don't want modern Bioware doing ME.

The Shepard

Maybe bioware should just remake mass effect and learn how to make top tier games again from there past work, it worked for square Enix recently. KOTOR would be awesome aswell.

Top Bottom