• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA tries taking the piss out of single player games, gets roasted in epic tweet backfire

avin

That's so awful. People that only play single-player games should be respectfully addressed by their correct title. Wankers.

avin

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
From EA perspective MP is better choice because it’s much easier for them to make large amount of money from it. This is why they desperately tried to add MP in to Dead Space series after the original game.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
I love how one moron running a Twitter account for a corporation now represents the entirety of a companies views. If these companies were smart they would get the hell off that abortion of a social platform.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
And people wonder why I have more faith in Callisto Protocol more than Dead Space remake, its hard for me to trust current EA.

HTK

Banned
This stupid tweet is now everywhere, every YouTuber and their daddy is talking about it. I’ve never seen something so fucking meaningless spread for no reason. Everything is so fucking clickbait. People are so fucking empty it’s unreal.

Top Bottom