• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EB Games Won't Let Me Pee In Their Mouths

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrene

Banned
OK so I bought "Star Wars: Episode III" for PS2 at Fry's for $35 dollars. I brought it home, played it, beat it. Then I was like "okay I'm done with this," so I cut out some saran-wrap, wrapped it around the disc, sealed it with a lighter and smoothed it out with a blowdryer, and then took it to EB Games, where they sell it for $49.99. I figured after all that effort resealing the game that I had earned a little profit. :D

Well, the guy said "Ok, we'll take it back, but only for store credit." I was like "WTF!" but I said "okay" and then started to unzip my pants so I could also pee in his mouth. You know, standard transaction. Anyway, he jumped at me and said "SIR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I was startled but I calmly explained that now was the part where I peed in his mouth, and he flipped out! He started saying "you must be joking" -- and didn't even believe I could be serious until I finally got my penis all the way out.

Moral of the story: Stop making stupid threads about the dude at EB refusing to let you jerk him around. Nobody cares.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I tried this too but the guy at my local EB didn't object at all.

I think this guy liked it though. I saw a Maplethorpe print hanging on the wall of the stock room and he was wearing his "Urine Fetish Society of America" lapel pin.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
I hope you got a receipt.

You can return the 'pee in the mouth' at Walmart for a a couple blow-pops and a rub-berband.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
The girl at my local EB let me pee in her mouth behind the counter for $5 and a copy of Metroid Prime 2. SLUTS RAWK11!

afp_r_kelly_140864a.jpg

"Just Lost My Business!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom