• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EB/Gamestop managers, your annual conference is coming up, right?

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
For those here, will you finally get hard numbers about PS3 allocation? Any speculation about that?

Also, concerning the Wii, I was having a talk with a friend about this. Obviously, most of the new or headline tech grabbing is in the controller. Nintendo is trying to say that their console is going to be cheaper than the other two consoles. That's cool. However, I've been trying to visualize their possible stance with this. Will the nunchuck be sold separately from the remote controller like part? Bundled together? A part of me can see them pricing the system $149.99 then killing us in accessories. However, I'll take the magic $199.99 price point as the education guess right now. Any indication from up above on how they will lean? Any info is appreciated.

EB Guy

Burger King viral marketer
Agent Icebeezy said:
For those here, will you finally get hard numbers about PS3 allocation? Any speculation about that?

Also, concerning the Wii, I was having a talk with a friend about this. Obviously, most of the new or headline tech grabbing is in the controller. Nintendo is trying to say that their console is going to be cheaper than the other two consoles. That's cool. However, I've been trying to visualize their possible stance with this. Will the nunchuck be sold separately from the remote controller like part? Bundled together? A part of me can see them pricing the system $149.99 then killing us in accessories. However, I'll take the magic $199.99 price point as the education guess right now. Any indication from up above on how they will lean? Any info is appreciated.
We would have a better idea about allocations at that point but, not because of the conference. As far as Wii announcements, Nintendo will reveal that to the public via press, not EB/Gamestop.

galoisky

Given Sony's 2 million units at (worldwide) launch estimate, I'm guessing my store will get, eh, 2, give or take a couple.

Top Bottom