• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Echo Generation - Reveal Trailer

Mista

Banned

Riverbond developer Cococucumber announced turn-based adventure game Echo Generation for Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC ( Steam) during the Xbox Games Showcase pre-show. It will launch in 2021.

Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
About

It’s the summer of 1993. You and your friends set out to investigate the source of a mysterious crash. Complete quests, battle monsters and level up your party to save your hometown from danger in a heroic tale of childhood adventures.

• Save your Home Town! – There’s been no shortage of monsters, robots and evil bosses wreaking havoc all over town. It’s up to you and your friends to save your home from complete destruction!
  • Turn-based Combat! – Battle menacing foes with the unique abilities of each party member in turn-based combat. Level up your party with XP and new skills!
  • Gather your Party! – Explore new locations to chat with other kids and recruit new friends (and pets!) to build your party.
Key Features

• Atmospheric story set in a small town in the early 90s
  • Kids on an adventure to investigate the source of a mysterious crash
  • Turn-based battles with monsters and mechs
  • Experience points from quests and battles level up the party
  • Intense boss fights with a mix of real-time and turn-based combat
  • Charming retro art style with a stylized 3D pixel look
  • Original soundtrack with electronic and synthwave music

Last edited:

reptilex

Banned
Looks interesting but fuck ADs who are still using blocky/pixel art-style with couch potato 80s tropes, get some fucking culture.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife

Turn based combat at 13:00.

Looks not greatly designed (you can't see a list of your skills but rather have to scroll through) and it's slow as all hell.

Reminds me of YIIK so yeah, I'll pass.

Top Bottom