• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDGE 247 - December 2012

Takao

Banned
TransformersG1Logo.jpg

good catch

Grid based packaging is also prevalent in materials relating to the original Transformers series:

eSXYw.jpg

This comes out next week, the Christmas issue will be out just after the American launch. But it doesn't matter as they'll most likely publish Wii U reviews on their site first.

I don't remember seeing reports of journalists receiving review builds, did I miss anything?

I just meant that there is little time left - since Wii U is launching in less than a month's time -, so I would expect first Wii U hands-ons/reviews to come out any day soon in a couple weeks at the latest.

nib95

Banned
Looks like Edge no longer uses the whole 1-10 scale, and just inflates every score, just like every other review site.

To be fair, it's been like this for a while now. They randomly give certain games harsher scoring, but on most tentpole releases they are highly predictable in their scoring. 8, 9 and even 10's being thrown around all too often.

Zia

To be fair, it's been like this for a while now. They randomly give certain games harsher scoring, but on most tentpole releases they are highly predictable in their scoring. 8, 9 and even 10's being thrown around all too often.

What, in your opinion, has been overrated? Not saying you're wrong, just curious.

Riposte

You are guys are commenting on how people review/score games, yet you have no idea who you are talking about and their history.

Top Bottom