• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Edge #284 | The Taken King

Ninjimbo

Star Fox sounds underwhelming, huh? That franchise should've stayed dormant. Kid Icarus should take the space shooter mantle in Nintendo's catalogue.

You know the Submerged score is a real disappointment for me. That game is so pretty and the idea is ripe. Must be style over substance?

There's not really anything to it, and the mechanics are very clunky. Looks nice though. I had a fun afternoon with it. Used it as a palette cleanser after spending several months Witchering.

There's not really anything to it, and the mechanics are very clunky. Looks nice though. I had a fun afternoon with it. Used it as a palette cleanser after spending several months Witchering.
In the trailer even little things like the climbing feel quite ropey so I can see that being an issue. Suppose it's something I'll check out on sale.

farmerboy

Ahhhh...., I've subscribed to Edge for a long time and I can't recall a 22 page article for any one game. Ever.

Which I find a bit troubling.

Don't have my issue yet so relying on OP for 22 page article info.

scoobs

"How Bungie has rebuilt The best FPS in the universe"

7773af9770acea44e2c046c6284ec7d1533d53c8d4091919f012c3f1a9d9adc9.jpg

Good thing they're directly comparable games in the same genre and price bracket then!

It's easy to compare integers from 1 to 10. Edge does all the hard part, converting all possible experience from the games into a number. After that comparing the numbers is easy. They're the same.

Maybe Edge gets the number wrong. I don't personally thrust them. But I'm very confident in my first grade arithmetic skills.

Top Bottom