• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

El Analista de Bits completely exposed!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

v_iHuGi

Banned
mod edit: indeed. If you get misled or take these analysis as serious, the problem is what you are consuming.

Whatever he is he's not a pro and he presents his findings in a very confusing and annoying way.
Just stick to Vgtech, Digital Foundry and NXgamer. The rest are just wannabes and might lead to misleading comparisons.

Or just error? Either way this is bad.

Swap to around 7 minutes & he's hiding huge dips on Series X.

Now let's look at Pros working (vg tech + nx gamer) :

Swap in this video to 1:36:

Same spot, Analista de Bits hides fps drops in the graph, it's clearly visible (lying or error?).

Now let's see NXGamer NXGamer

Bits Analyst also hides initial section with 60fps locked (woow), you can see it dropping in this video.

I believe he's just amateur & this was a error but still he has huge hollowing WOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Thief1987

He is also in waiting for better tools, like series x.
His resolution measurements also complete bullshit, i doubt that he even know how to pixelcount

Last edited:

Whitecrow

Banned
I told you. His graphs were static images. He is not measuring anything.

I think I never saw a drop in his measurements. Could be wrong tho.

Also, he is spanish, and doesnt talk in any video, so I can perfectly believe he is a scammer.

I am spanish and yeah I have little faith on people from here.

Last edited:

assurdum

Banned
I told you. They graphs were static images. He is not measuring anything.

I think I never saw a drop in is measurements. COuld be wrong tho.

Also, he is spanish, and doesnt talk in any video, so I can perfectly believe he is a scammer.

I am spanish and yeah I have little faith on people from here.
Can confirm. Most of the times seems even faked. And let's no say how pixels counts is completely wrong when the other channels haven't spread any official measurement before him.

Great Hair

Banned

Analista de Bits
jFw97lm.png

VGTECH
bRBOHHk.png

Get Him Twitter GIF by MOODMAN
Sassy Over It GIF by Nickelodeon

:messenger_beaming:

skit_data

Has anyone taken this channels analysis seriously up to this point? Ive always seen this chan as a poor mockup that put these comparisons up for clicks & ad revenue

Kenpachii

Half youtube is riddled with fake reviews these days, also with gpu benches. they just slam random numbers on a video.

Whitecrow

Banned
Anyone can make a YouTube with a garbage comparison and it'll get posted here if it fits the agenda lol.

Kinda like how many idiots started following rgt and mlid because they were claiming RDNA3, Zen3, and infinite cache on Ps5.

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE
You seem to me like the king of them all.

Zen 3 will feature something that PS5 already have, so there's nothing wrong with that.
Also, you may not be a fan of youtubes talking about rumors, but there's people matture enough to know what a rumor is, RGT is always talking about rumors and also explaining his opinion on things, lying is not what he does.

If your are that butthurt, the problem is on you.

Last edited:

Concern

the is very famous in the xbox hispanic community,the same way sasel its,both are full of shit

So now we generalize all Hispanics as full of shit? Pretty racist, or do you also think Mexicans are the only hispanics?

Your driveby posts have been shitty but this takes the cake here. Considering your tag, idk how you're still here.

DGrayson DGrayson Faust Faust

Rikkori

I like his comparison videos, especially when doing graphical features. Don't really care about the framerate ones as I'm on PC and can measure it myself. :p

eg

Concern

You seem to me like the king of them all.

Zen 3 will feature something that PS5 already have, so there's nothing wrong with that.
Also, you may not be a fan of youtubes talking about rumors, but there's people matture enough to know what a rumor is, RGT is always talking about rumors and also explaining his opinion on things, lying is not what he does.

If your are that butthurt, the problem is on you.

You must have started following them lol.

skit_data

So now we generalize all Hispanics as full of shit? Pretty racist, or do you also think Mexicans are the only hispanics?

Your driveby posts have been shitty but this takes the cake here. Considering your tag, idk how you're still here.

I have no idea wether he deserves a ban or not but how does
1. A person is part of the hispanic xbox community
2. Another one as well.
3. These two persons are FOS according to original post

Equate to what you stated he implied/meant?

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
I have no idea wether he deserves a ban or not but how does
1. A person is part of the hispanic xbox community
2. Another one as well.
3. These two persons are FOS according to original post

Equate to what you stated he implied/meant?
I know right

Whitecrow

Banned
You must have started following them lol.
I follow RGT so I can keep up with the news and rumors.
I pity you if you think there's something wrong with that.

EDIT

After seeing this, I see no point in talking to a sand-filled head.

Last edited:

skit_data

Let's be honest here. We wouldn't have this thread if the comparisons made Sony look good
Since there is another top thread discussing the findings of said youtuber, i would bet there would be. At least when people consider it fact enough to go creating a thread and having people go anotherone.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom